Chapter 30: Mori-senpai's Closet

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I sighed as the guys pulled straws that were based on votes from the last chapter. I watched as they drew for the largest straw. I was in a bit of shock as Mori drew the biggest one.

He sighed in relief slightly as he gave me a soft smile.

The twins looked bored for a bit before saying, "Looks like Mori gets to go in the closet with Iitaka first... Yippie."

"Don't be a sore loser," said Kyoya as he chuckled. "I mean, you're going right after him aren't you."

The twins brightened up at this. They smiled at me mischievously before hurrying Mori and I into the closet.

"Chop chop!" was the last thing the twins said before slamming the door shut.

The first thing I did, was look for a light. I thanked glob-almighty when I found the string dangling from the ceiling. I pulled it and looked to see that the closet was rather large. Well, it was guest bathroom size.

I looked at Mori to see he had already found a medium sized box to sit himself on. I walked over to sit next to him on the box.

"So..." I said as I pat my leg.

'Wait... Does Mori even know how to ... um... play? This game? I mean, I know he's a third year, but...'

"Iitaka-kun," said Mori. Before I realized it, my chin had been grabbed by warm hands and I was looking into dark brown eyes.

"H-Hai," I said as I blushed. Wah! Too close! Way too close!

"I like small things," said Mori. "I find them really cute."

"Yeah," I said. What was going on?! >///////////////////////////////////////< Kya!

Mori then let my chin go and pulled away.

"Um... M-Mori-s-senpai?"

"Hn."

"Um... Nothing!" I exclaimed. I totally thought he was going to kiss me! But... Now that I think about it, Mori wouldn't do that. He'd probably ask to do it or something.

"We have six minutes left," muttered Mori as he looked at his watch.

"Want to talk?" I asked.

Mori looked away.

"Take that as a no?" I asked.

Mori looked down and nodded. He seemed to pout a little. Guess he felt bad.

I gave him a small smile. "It's okay Mori. I understand you don't like to talk much. I find comfort in silence too, sometimes."

Mori pat me on my after that. He let a pretty smile grace his lips.

"But it's kind of hard to get that quiet with the rest of the Hosts around," I said as I giggled.

"But... it's fun," said Mori. "Before it was just Mitsukuni and I. Now we are surrounded by lots of interesting people."

"Sounds like the twins' story," I commented as I leaned on Mori's shoulder. "Well, also mine, too. I'm happy to be surrounded by all of you guys. It brightens my day."

"Ichika," began Mori. I noticed he dropped the "-kun". "Do you have feelings for... any of us?"

I blushed as I sat all of the way up. "Um... Well... I-"

"I'm taking that as a yes," said Mori as he smiled.

I twiddled my fingers as I felt my heart begin to pound.