Chapter 13: Thoughts, Ships, & OTPs

*Iitaka's P.o.v*

"It's for Auntie and work purposes," said Kisu as he opened the fan he also had.

"Work?" questioned Kyoya.

"Tonight," said Kisu. "To celebrate Uncle and Auntie's return, we will put on a show for them and their guest."

"Yup!" cheered Miyoko. "It's been so long since I've been on stage!"

I blushed and said, "I feel kind of nervous."

"Don't be," said Kisu as he smiled at me. "We're all doing it together, just like always."

Miyoko then squealed. "If you guys weren't both too adorable, I'd ship you so hard!"

I blushed and said, "What do you mean, Miyoko?! We're blood related cousins!"

"That don't mean nothing!" exclaimed Miyoko. "Not when it comes to love!"

Kisu chuckled and said, "What do you say, Iitaka? Want to get married? You'd make a great wife."

"EH?!?!" I exclaimed. "I can't be your wife!"

"Why not?" asked Kisu as he pouted.

"Because we're related by blood, b-baka!" I exclaimed. "Plus, I'm... a boy, so... I'd be a husband, not a wife."

Kisu only chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Baka! Titles and such don't mean anything in love so why not-"

Kisu was interrupted as Honey pulled me and Ranka pulled him.

"H-Honey-senpai?" I questioned.

"R-Ryoji-s-san?" questioned Kisu.

Both mine and Kisu's faces went absolutely red. We then looked down at the floor and shuffled around a bit.

I then felt Mori pat me on my head.

"Jeez guys," said Miyoko. "You all take things way too seriously... Is this the same Host Club and Ranka as I've seen/heard about before?"

The male Host and Ranka then blushed. (Even though the other male Host didn't go in and snatch away Iitaka, they still wanted to. Just, Honey went faster.)

"S-So," I said. "When are the guest coming to see the show?"

"Later tonight!" cheered Ryunosuke as he grinned. "Shall we prepare the food together Ta-chan?"

"I would love to," I said with a small smile.

"In that case, want to help me with the decorations Ra-chan?" asked Evangelina as she looked at Kisu.

"Sure," said Kisu as he walked with Auntie.

"What can we do?" asked the Host and Ranka.

Miyoko smiled. "Join me in preparing the tables!"

Everyone then got to work.

*Ryunosuke's P.O.V*

Iitaka and I began to get the ingredients for the food. As Iitaka stood on a stool to get some bread off of the top shelf, I asked, "Which one do you like best?"

Iitaka tripped and fell on his butt. "What do you mean?"

I chuckled as I came over to help Iitaka off of the ground. "My question was pretty clear, Ta-chan."

Iitaka blushed. "I... I h-haven't really thought about it..."

"Really?" I asked as I smiled.

"Really," Iitaka said as he sighed. "I just know that they're all good people... Even Tamaki, who Miyoko finds to be the most annoying."