Special -Iitaka's Daydream- Honey

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I kicked my legs back and forth as I looked around the park.

"He's taking awhile today," I said as I messed with a loose strand of my hair.

"Hey there~" slurred a man.

I looked over to see a fairly decent looking man... who reeked of alcohol.

"A little early to be drinking," I commented.

The man then stumbled into the seat next to me. "A little early to be looking so good."

I scooted over. "Um..."

I began to get up. "I'll be going now. Do, do you want me to call a cab for you?"

"You can call a cab for us," purred the man. He then grabbed my arm. "Come on, let's go."

"No!" I exclaimed as I tried to snatch my arm away. My heart sped as I realized the man wasn't letting go.

"You smell really good," chuckled the man.

"Let go strange man!" I heard a small but aggressive voice shout.

I looked past the man's shoulder. "Honey!"

"Huh? Who' this munchkin in a suit?" asked the man.

"He's my husband," I said proudly.

"He's a child," said the man as he rose an eyebrow.

"That's his car over there," I said as I pointed to the lavender vehicle. "I was waiting here to go on a date with him. Now. let go."

"What? No please, sweetie," chuckled the man.

"I'm trying to warn you," I sighed. "This won't end well if you don't let go, like right now."

"Pff, your little man can't do nothing. Now, where were we?" said the man as reached his other hand out to me.

Before he could even reach farther into my bubble, Honey grabbed the hand that was reaching for me. He squeezed it in his hand as he growled, "Let go."

The man let go from shock, which I'd imagine was from how strong my Honey was. When the man let go, he was flung on his back. I gasped in awe by the shear impact. Honey was always so cool when he fought. After Honey made sure the man was completely out, I ran over and hugged him from behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned on his back. "Mitsukuni! I love you so much!"

Honey's face went completely red- even after so long, he still couldn't handle me using his first name. "I-Ita-chan! I love you too!"

I then let go so Honey could turn around. I gave him a quick peck on the lips as I giggled. "My hero, as always."

Honey nodded, a sense of pride washing over his face. "But, we should really start on those self defense classes again."

"Who's fault is it that I stopped?" I asked as I huffed. I then blushed. "Every time you tried to teach me, we'd end up getting... distracted."

Honey blushed as well. He then muttered, "Even more reason to try it again..."

"Honey~!" I exclaimed as I covered my face.