Chapter 16: Just Make Up Already?!?! And, Finally!

*Author's P.O.V*

The club had been... awkward.

Tamaki and Iitaka hadn't really talked with one another since, well, the incident. Which happened a whole day ago.

"Senpai this is getting ridiculous," said Haruhi as she looked at Tamaki.

"It's his choice," said Tamaki as he looked away and pouted slightly. "I can't change that."

"You two should just talk already," said Hikaru.

"Yeah," Kaoru. "Just make up and everything will go back to normal."

"Tell him that!" Tamaki yelled while pointing at Iitaka.

Iitaka didn't even budge as he sat eating cake with Honey.

"Hey," said Tamaki. "We're talking about you!"

Iitaka just continued to ignore Tamaki. This resulted in Tamaki to continue shouting about how he was talking about Iitaka.

Iitaka finally snapped and said, "Honey, did you hear that? It sounded like an annoying pest of some sort..."

"Pest?!" exclaimed Tamaki.

"Could it be a fly, perhaps?" asked Iitaka.

A boulder labeled 'Fly' came crashing onto Tamaki.

"No, I think it's a pesky bee," he then muttered.

'Pesky Bee' then came crashing onto him next, however, the stone was a bit bigger.

"Maybe that annoying chalk on a chalkboard thing," said Iitaka as he chuckled but then shook his head.

Tamaki cried in pain as the 'Annoying Chalk on a Chalkboard' was rather large and hurt on him.

"I got it!" exclaimed Iitaka. "It sounded exactly like a nasty, unkind, stinky, city rat."

The last few words of Iitaka's sentence came crashing down on Tamaki with no mercy.

Honey tilted his head to the side. "I thought it was just Tama-chan trying to get your attention."

Iitaka hummed and said, "Same thing."

Tamaki was blown out of the water with those two words. he was tossed into a pit of despair oh so terrible and immediately went to his emo corner.

Iitaka rolled his eyes at the emo cornered man and said, "Pa-the-tic."

Tamaki groaned and went even deeper into his emo state.

"Hasn't he had enough, Iitaka-senpai?" questioned Haruhi as she sweatdropped.

Iitaka shrugged. "I'm still not talking to someone who tries to force me not to be friends with someone and acts like a total jerk. Nope, I tend to stay away from those types of people."

"But, Senpai," said Haruhi.

"Sorry, Haruhi," said Iitaka. "The only way that Tamaki could get me to come around is if he apologizes. Just because he's afraid of Nekozawa doesn't mean that I need to stop being friends with him."

"I wasn't afraid of Nekozawa when I said that..." muttered Tamaki.

"Then why would you say that then?" asked Iitaka.

Tamaki only sulked and continued to look at the ground.

Iitaka sighed. "Fine, don't tell me."

Iitaka then went to grab his bags. "I'll be going home early today. I'm sorry to let my temper control me like this, but I'm really irritated right now and if I was to stay any longer I feel like I would just have a bad attitude."