Chapter 7: Bento and Cake!!!!

*Iitaka's P.o.v*

I happily skipped to Music Room #3. I was finally able to make the large bento that had everyone's favorite foods. In Tamaki's section, I had put "commoners" pork ramen with a side of rice and a small pack of Baby Star snacks. For Kyoya, i made him some spicy curry and a side of rice. Too bad he doesn't really like sweets... I also had some fermented natto soybeans with, again, rice for Mori-senpai. Then, I made the twins, since they had the same taste for food, some ultra spicy Italian pasta. I had made some Ootoro(fancy tuna) and sushi for Haruhi. Lastly, I happily made a strawberry cake for Honey-senpai! It also had a little bit of spicy curry on the side! [A/n: Favorite foods brought to you by MyAnimeList.com... So, yeah! ^.^]

I smiled as I entered the room, large bento box in hand.

"Hello, everyone!" I cheered.

I was greeted with smiles from all of the host club members.

"You're early," said Kyoya as he chuckled.

"Sure am!" I cheered as I set the large bento in a place where it would be out of the way.

"That's a pretty big bento," said Honey as he looked in awe.

"Well, it's for everyone," I said with a small smile.

"What's in it?" asked Honey with sparkling curious eyes.

"It's-a-se-cret!" I chimed and then booped Honey on his nose.

Honey blushed before giving me a huge smile. "Mmkay!"

I then began to host. The guest were new and the same as last time.

"Iitaka-senpai," said one of the girls as she smiled.

"Yes?" I responded.

"You look like a person who's in love," said the girl as she giggled.

My face went red. "Huh?"

"Iitaka-san has that special glow to him," said a girl who happened to be in my class.

"Oh," I said. "Well, I'm not in a relationship right now... But, I did put a lot of love and care into some food I made earlier." I then gave an, unknown to myself, charming smile that struck the hearts of the girls.

"You really are an angel!" shouted one of the girls as she looked like she wanted to hug me.

I laughed nervously and blushed a little. "Arigato!"

The girls smiled and squealed.

Soon, my guest began to exit. I decided to visit Honey and Mori's group today!

"Whatcha doing?" I chirped as I peeked over Honey's shoulder.

Honey jumped a little and then smiled. "Eating cake!"

"And you Mori-senpai?" I asked as I looked over at the boy.

Mori glanced over at Honey.

"Looking after Honey?" I suggested even though I knew very well that that was what he was doing.

"Hm," he hummed in agreement.

He really didn't talk much, huh.

"Want to try some, Ii-chan?" asked Honey as he looked up at me with big hazel eyes while holding out a fork with chocolate cake on it.

I nodded and said, "Sure senpai!"

I blushed as Honey literally fed it to me. I thought he was going to give me the fork! >////< SO embarrassing! But, at the same time, Honey's just too cute!

"How does it taste, Ii-chan?" asked Honey as he tilted his head to the side.

I smiled and said, "It's really sweet like you senpai!"

Honey blushed this time and said, "A-Arigato!"

*Author's P.O.V*

Honey's heart still hadn't been struck yet. Well, that was partly true. He had actually liked Iitaka at first sight. However, he hadn't liked him past an unfamiliar strange tingle... That is until...

"Look out Iitaka!" yelled a girl as Iitaka slipped on... A BANANA!

Honey got up faster than anyone could have ever done! He swept beneath Iitaka before he could fall and caught Iitaka in his arms.

Iitaka looked up to see his savior and was quite surprised to see the cute, and short, blonde.

"Are you okay Iitaka?!" Honey exclaimed with a sight of, not baby worrying, but mature worry. Like an adult who almost lost something precious, not a three year old who dropped their ice cream because they wanted to hold it by themselves.

"I'm alright," said a blushing Ichika. "And thank you..."

Honey blushed and let Iitaka get back on his feet. "Welcome, Ii-chan!"

Iitaka smiled and said, "What would be the proper etiquette for this?"

Miyoko twirled over. She smiled and said, "A kiss on the cheek~"

Honey blinked a few times. His face was rather blank, but on the inside he was celebrating like crazy. Sadly, our cute little loli type was still a teenage boy in the end... A mature teenage boy.

Iitaka smiled and said, "That sounds right!"

Iitaka then bent over and gave a small peck on the boy's cheek. A cute 'chu~' could be heard.

"Was that okay Honey-senpai?" asked Iitaka as he blushed as red as the flying rose petals and fidgeted around a bit.

Honey blushed just as red and nodded.

While this was going on, all of the guest were fangirling.

The Host Club then drew to a close.

"What's in the bento?" asked Honey as he ran over to Iitaka who set the bento on a table.

Iitaka smiled and said, "Close your eyes everyone."

They all did as Iitaka said.

The boy then separated the bento box apart.

"You can open them now," said Iitaka as he smiled.

Everyone gasped as they saw all of their favorite foods laid out before them.

"I hope you all enjoy," said Iitaka as he smiled.

"Thank you!" they all, except for Kyoya and Mori who said small thank yous, cheered as they set at the seat with their designated bento.

Haruhi was the first to take a bite. She looks in shock at how good it taste. She couldn't believe her own taste buds. "This... taste... wonderful! It's the best fancy tuna I've ever had!"

"Really?" asked Iitaka.

"Really!" cheered the Host Club.

Iitaka smiled happily.

As soon as Honey took a bite of the cake, he felt a strong tug at his heart strings. However, it wasn't like he had been shot like the rest. Honey then took a bite of the spicy curry. He gasped in shock as he thought it was just normal curry.

"Ii-chan?" questioned Honey as he tugged on Iitaka's sleeve.

"Yes?" asked Iitaka.

"How'd you know I liked spicy stuff?" asked Honey as he fidgeted a little.

Iitaka then gave the boy a kind smile. "You seemed like the type," said Iitaka. He then giggled and said, "I guess... Mother/Wifey knows best." Iitaka then smiled even more.

Honey looked at Iitaka in shock and felt as if something sweet, warm, and fuzzy had pierced his heart. Honey then hugged Iitaka and said, "Thank you for the food!"

Iitaka then hugged Honey back and said, "Welcome!"

The other host, except for Haruhi who had no feelings whatsoever for Iitaka other than friendship and was too busy eating her fancy tuna, glanced at the two feeling a sense of jealousy.

Looks like the true ultimate battle shall begin!~ ^.^ Tehe!~