Chapter 25: Tamaki's Day

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I walked down a very rich looking neighborhood. The houses were twice the size of the one Miyoko and I were living in, if that. They towered over the street with beautifully cut front yards and darling little flower beds. It really reminded me of my father's and my neighborhood back then. However, now the old man's somewhere in his home town showing off how rich he is and continuing to kiss up to different people.

I sighed as I walked up a long path. It was quite a tiring trip, but it was very good for the legs. Especially for a home body like myself.

I rung the doorbell and it played a rather lovely melody. After but a few seconds, the door was gently opened by a nicely dressed butler.

"Ah, you must be Young Master Tamaki's friend," said the butler. "Please come in."

I entered the home and looked around in awe. This place was beautiful and for the rich for sure.

I watched as the butler left, excusing himself to go get Tamaki. I sat in one of the chairs that were placed against a wall. I felt like I was in a lavish lounge area. Which I kind of was...

"Iitaka-kun!" Cheered Tamaki as he rushed down the stairs to meet me.

He then gave me a big hug and swung me around. I was used to this by now so I just hugged back and made sure to hold on to be safe.

Tamaki eventually stopped spinning me around as he grinned.

"I'm so sorry you had to come all of the way here!" Tamaki exclaimed. "I really didn't expect my grandmother to have so many things for me to do today."

"It's okay," I said as I smiled.

Tamaki then smiled back and grabbed my hand. "Let's go upstairs, shall we?"

I nodded my head. "Sure!"

As we walked up the stairs, murmurs of the staff could be heard. Tamaki was going to say something about it, but I squeezed his hand to signal him to not. He should let the staff have some fun.

@(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * @(o・ェ・o)@ * @( ◕ x ◕ )@ * (Tamaki Gets Monkeys!)

I hummed as Tamaki finished up his work.

"I hope I'm not boring you," said Tamaki as he sighed.

"No, no," I said as I looked around his room. "I'm fine. Besides, it's fun to look around anyway."

I glanced over to Tamaki and saw him give a small smile.

"Even if you say that," said Tamaki as he sighed. "It still would have been better for me to have gone first... You know, so that you wouldn't be so bored right now."

I shook my head. "I'm not bored at all. Besides, we still have a whole day ahead of us."

"You're right," said Tamaki. Although he smiled, I could tell he was still upset.

 Although he smiled, I could tell he was still upset