Special -Iitaka's Daydream- Kyoya

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I poked at Kyoya's face. He was still asleep despite it being 2 in the afternoon. I had made his favorite breakfast and lunch already! I even wore his shirt from last night and put on the apron that says "Possession of Kyoya!" in bold letters where it began at my chest and finished at my stomach. Was Kyoya awake to see my attempts at seduction? No!

He was too busy sleeping, like, who needs sleep anyway! Sleep is for the weak! I thought you were stronger than this, love.

I groaned as he still showed no signs of reviving from the dead. I stared at Kyoya as I pondered his life. I then watched as he shifted and my eyes sparked with a new found hope. However, my dreams were squashed as the man I loved just rolled over.

"Come on! You even went to bed early!" I yelled.

This yell didn't even make him stir.

I huffed. I then went down to our kitchen and stared at the two meals made for Kyoya. An idea then shot into my head. I bolted into our room and grinned.

I them mumbled as softly as I could, "Guess I'll go to the twins' place."

Kyoya launched upright. "No you don't," he growled.

A shiver went down my spine. I was then grabbed by my shirt sleeve and pulled into the bed.

♦♦♦

"What are you smiling about?" chuckled Kyoya as he took a sip of his coffee.

I fluffed my pillow and shifted under our blanket a little before answering, "I got what I wanted."

"Which is?"

"You," I said as I smiled at Kyoya.

"You've always had me though," chuckled Kyoya.

I blushed. "I hope so, but I mean, ya know," I said as I buried my head in my pillow.

Kyoya shifted so that he was by my ear. "You know that was supposed to be a punishment right?"

"You went from really sweet and romantic to Kyoya in like a second," I huffed, my face growing hotter.

"Not my fault you chose me," said Kyoya as he rubbed my back.

"I'm fine with both," I said. "In fact, I love you more because you can do both."

"Isn't that one of the memes you showed me last week."

"Yes. Yes it is."

"God I love you," said Kyoya as he smiled. "Thanks for waking me up. I missed seeing your face."

"Love you too," I said. "And awww~"

"But, dream you was nice too," said Kyoya.

I shoved a pillow in his face. "Can you stop now."