Chapter 18: Mama's Got Some Explaining To Do

A/n: Moto is above or on the side or however it shows pictures for you! >.< Hope you enjoy! =^.^=

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I hummed happily as I turned off the kitchen stove. I had made a quick ramen meal. I scooped it into enough bowls for all of my guest and myself. I then gave everyone there bowls. They all said a happy "Thank You!".

"So..." said Honey as he began to eat. "What just happened?"

My smile faltered slightly. I wondered if they had planned to let Honey ask the question because they knew his adorableness was a weakness of mine.

I took a deep breath and set my chopsticks down.

"It all happened while I was in my last year of "middle school" at an elementary through high school academy...

Flashback!

I walked through a cute park that I had taken a liking to. It had so many flowers and pretty butterflies are always flying around. Not to mention, there was a pretty purple swing set... I never got permission to get on one, or anything in a playground for that matter, but it was still nice looking.

I looked ahead and saw a boy dressed in a uniform similar to mine, but the darker blue of it let me know that he was a part of our high school half of the school.

I decided to sneak up on him and peek over his shoulder to see that he was drawing a butterfly. Actually, he already finished drawing it and was just coloring it in.

"It's so pretty," I commented and made myself known to the senpai.

He jumped slightly and looked up at me with wide eyes. He then smiled and said, "Thank you!"

I blushed as I instantly felt love at first sight.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day four months ago, Moto-senpai and I had become the best of friends! He liked almost all of the same things I liked and I liked almost all of the same things he liked! we had become so close that the only way we separated was when we had to go to separate classes.

I was so happy and had began to develop my first crush! On Moto-senpai, of course! He was someone I had admired. Not only was he talented in Art and Music, he was also smart and passed all of his classes with A+'s.

He was just perfect!

However, I wasn't expecting such a perfect person to confess to me.

"Iitaka, I love you and would like for you to go out with me!" was his loud confession that he exclaimed to me in front of the school gate.

My eyes had widened and, although it took a while for me to answer, I managed to say a happy, "I love you too and yes!"

So, our relationship began.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three months of us dating, and one thing was on my mind. Moto's family was moving away...

In a month from now, I would lose someone I cared about deeply... Although we could still video chat and send text, it wouldn't be the same as being together face to face.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was summertime and I was going to visit Moto.

He would be moving tomorrow... I didn't want him to go, but I knew it wasn't his choice.

I arrived at his house with a sad smile on my face. His parents were out today, and that's when it clicked. Maybe I could... Um... Do something as a going away present.