Special -Iitaka's Daydream- Mori

*Iitaka's P.O.V*

I leaned my head on Mori's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I enjoyed a book as I sat next to him. This is what I often expected with Mori, quiet and relaxing afternoons.

"Want to go out?" asked Mori.

My eyebrow rose. "Like, right now?"

"We don't have to," said Mori.

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed.

Mori smiled. "Hm."

We then went on our merry way out of the house we owned together.

Mori held my hand in his and I swung our linked arms.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Mori.

"How about... the playground?" I asked.

"Playground?" asked Mori. "Guess we can."

♦♦♦

"Higher!" I squealed as I was pushed on one of the swings. It was one to the far back of the park, so that we wouldn't take up any of the children's play space.

Mori pushed me on the swing harder and I felt like I was going to do a full loop around. I screamed like a little girl, but it was so much fun!

I closed my eyes as the wind brushed my face.

"It's so nice~" I hummed as I felt myself swing back.

I then opened my eyes and saw a child as Mori pushed me again.

"Wait Mori!" I exclaimed.

Mori then wrapped his arms around me and held the chain of the swing. I felt my already loose hair fall in my face at the abrupt stop.

The little kid looked up at us with these huge green eyes. They had red hair and pink skin, what an adorable smile! The kid then ran off after her big smile appeared on her face.

"Are you alright?" asked Mori.

I then laughed. "Who smiles at a person who was just about to kick them in their face, Mori?"

"That little girl apparently," said Mori.

I nodded as I settled down. "I want one..."|

Mori's eyes widened.

"Let's adopt Mori," I said as I smiled.

Mori then grinned. "Yeah, I'd love to."

Thus, the relaxing evenings ended.