Chapter 8:Sentimental Value

Vienesse POV

"Why are you here?"Galit na sita ni Klein.

"What part of me being an Agent don't you not understand Klein?"I said sarcastically.

"Don't answer my question with another question!"Ubos na ang pasensyang sabi ni Klein.

Hinatak ko siya papunta sa kotse.

"Tanga ka ba? Magpapakamatay ka para lang sa sasakyang iyon?"Hindi siya nagsalita.

Nilapitan niya ako. He cornered me into the other side of the car.

He looked intently into my eyes. His face was unreadable. We were only inches away.

"I am not a kid anymore. So stop acting like I am one! Damn it!"he cussed.

"Don't you realize the cost of the consequences you are taking? Are you dumb enough to make your own grave?"Sigaw ko sa kanya. This guy is really reaching the peak of my patience.

Sandali akong hindi makaimik. The silence was too disturbing. Pinaharurot niya ang sasakyan ng wala sa sarili. Walang nangahas na bumasag ng katahimikan.

We were outside when he finally spoke.

"That car has sentimental value for me. That was the first car mom brought me when I was 18 and that day after she died"He said. The sadness in his face couldn't be concealed anymore.

I was silence for a moment.

Saka ako sumunod sa kanya sa loob ng Mansion.

07:34 AM

She dive into the clear waters. She let herself defy the water's pressure.

Kumampay siya hanggang sa makarating sa dulo.

She emerged from the pool and dried herself.

May narinig akong palakpak sa kung saan. It was Klein.

Nilapitan niya ako.

"I've been rude to you. My ego is just wounded. I want to make it up to you, by doing this"nakangiting sabi niya saka itinulak ako sa tubig.

Nawalan ako ng balance ngunit ngunit nahawakan ko siya sa kamay kaya sabay kaming nahulog sa tubig. Natawa ako sa ginawa niya.

He stared at me with those hazel nut eyes. He stared intently at me.

"Why are you looking at me that way?"Gulat na tanong ko sa kanya.

"Hindi ko alam na marunong palang tumawa ang isang Vienesse Adams. You're smile is more stunning than you are"Seryosong sabi ni Klein.

Iniwas niya ang paningin. My world is different than his. Far more dangerous than he ever imagined. I may not accept it but there is a wall that seperates us. And one more thing, I don't believe in Love, not even an inch.

Nakabihis na ako ng makarinig ako ng katok.

"Get in"She simply said.

Bumungad ang ulo ni klein sa pinto.

"How about a little wager?"He asked. Without taking another step inside.

"What wager?"Nagulat ako sa kanya.

"How about this, I'll tag you in with all my Affairs but in one Condition, Outside you are not my Butler, but all them will know that you're my girlfriend"Seryosong sabi ko sa kanya.

"Well, what made you change your mind?"Kaswal na sabi ko.

"Well, I'm tired of you nosing around and I know I don't have any option right?"He said calmly.

"Right"I nodded.

"So I knew this Little Wager will set things right just a little bit, Deal?"Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Deal"I agreed. This might be a good set up. After all, she's got nothing to lose.

"But we'll gotta have to shop for clothes"He insisted.

"For what?"Natawa siya sa isinagot ko.

"You're Klein Aaron Johnson's Girl right? I wouldn't expect you to wear that trash all the time"He grinned at me.

Trash?

"You wanna die Klein?"I gave her the look.

"Just Kidding"He giggled and lead me through the door.

�������5�i�~