Chapter 13:The Enemy

Fleance Jane Lewis

Vienesse POV

The lovely lady clad in a tight fitting victorian dress.

She looks like a princess in every inch. Dalawa ang alalay na nakasunod rito.

She acts royal in front of everybody. With poise and finesse.

"Pleasure meeting you here Klein"She said seductively.

"Yes and I'm with Vienesse Elle T. Adams"Pakilala niya sa akin.

She doesn't look intimidated. In fact, she look challenged.

"Oh? I am a bit shocked that someone came and filled the space that I left broken"She said bitchly.

"This is not the right time and place to discuss the past Fleance"Seryosong babala ni Klein sa kanya. He was starting to lose his cool.

"If that's the case then come with me"She commanded.

A part of me tells me not to trust the bitch and also a part of me is contradicting with it.

"Stay"Hinawakan ni Klein ang kamay ko. Then he left.

Ilang minuto na itong nawala nang kabahan ako. It was a feeling, a hunch. That Klein was in real threat, danger.

Natagpuan ko sila sa CR. Nagkubli ako malapit sa pinto. She kissed Klein.

My heart jolted a bit.

Ngunit nagulat ako ng kumuha ito ng baril mula sa upholstery ng gown nito at itinutok sa likod ni Klein.

"Bye, Klein"I heared her say all those dreadful words.

Lumabas ako at tinutukan siya ng baril. I shot her my famous death glare.

"Do you think it would be that easy to kill Klein didn't you? Before him you're gonna die first"My glare was getting colder and colder by the minute.

Naghiwalay ang mga ito. Nagulat si Fleance sa sinabi ko.

Nakita ni Klein na nakatutok ang baril ni Fleance sa likod niya. His eyes were disappointed.Then anger suddenly flushed in his face. Itinulak ni Klein si Fleance.

"Put your gun down before my bullets repel your throat!"Kalmanteng sabi ko sa kanya. Not changing my expression. I am ready for a fight if she want to have one.

She remained silent. Unable believe that I am something else.

"I am not what you think I am"That made her cringe. She started to tremble.

Iniligay nito ang baril sa sahig.

Bigla naming pumasok ang mga armadong lalaki.

"Do you think they could stop me?"Tuya ko sa kanya. I looked at them like I was bored.

Tumakbo ito palabas. Nagkakagulo na ang mga tao.

Sunod sunod kong pinaputukan ang mga lalaki. Naliligo na sa dugo ang mga ito nang matapos akong magpaputok.

"Stay"I said sternly.

Hinabol ko si Fleance. Bullets were flying in the air. But none of it hit me.

Nakita ko siyang nasa loob na ng sasakyan niya.

"Adios, This we see again"Inilagay niya ang kamay sa sentido. The car was gone before I could kill her. I know that it doesn't end in here.

Marami pang kalaban sa loob. Kinuha ko ang motor. With my gown, I fired my bullets at them.

Binalikan ko si Klein. It was a relief he was still there.

Nakatitig ito sa salamin. The note read: I will strick back when you least expect it. It was written using a red lipstick.

Nakikipaputukan pa rin ang hotel guards paglabas ko.

But there was one left. I fired my bullets at him and sure enough he lied, died.

"You missed one"Saka ko isinakay si Klein at pinaharurot ang motor sa kadiliman.

Fleance's photo at the top...