Chapter 27:Half Brother

Dedicated to @Bahars019 "My Iranian Best Friend"

Klein's POV

The whole place was filled with antiques. But it was well blended by modern style. The view was breathtakingly beautiful.

Sinalubong kami ng isang gwapong lalaki. He has jet black hair just like mine. Napansin kong may pagkakahawig rin kami.

"Klein this is your half brother Reeve Andrews Philips"kaswal na pakilala ni Mendev.

"What!!?"we both said in chorus. I looked incredulously at Mendev.

"Is this some sort of a joke? How come I didn't know all about this?"napakunot ang noo kong sabi kay Mendev.

All my life I used to think that I am the only heir of the johnsons.

Why did all of this resurface when I started to think I would never have a buddy which I can share my toys, share my thoughts and share my burdens with.

As I looked at him I can feel the sudden connection. Parang kilalang kilala ko siya.

"Anak siya ng papa?"tanggap ko ang bagay na may anak sa ibang babae ang papa ko. But I couldn't accept was the fact that he loved other woman except of my mom.

"Your father met Reeve's mother years after he met your mom. Handa ang ama mong panagutan ang bata. It was Reeve's mothers own choice to flee with the child"paliwanag ni Mendev.

There were simply no words. He held me gently in his arms. I did the same.

"Welcome to cladestone vill. My brother"mainit ang pag welcome niya sa akin.

I nodded. I reminded myself to call dad and demand an explanation. I thought I was lonely all my life. But I was wrong.

"Can we speak alone?"tinignan ko kina Vienesse. Tumango sila.

Iniwan nila kaming mag isa sa recieving room.

It was awkward. I tried to compose myself. I wasn't ready for this comprontation.

"It must have been hard living alone"I tried to read his reaction.

"Yes. I never had things that you have. Kahit nalaman niyang anak niya ako kay mama hindi niya ako tinanggap. Ano bang meron ka na wala ako?"he said bitterly.

I caught my breathing deeply.

"I'm sorry. My childhood life was lonely. Mom and dad, never want me to play or go out. I was dreaming of a company where I could share my toys, could play with me or I could share my burdens with. And I'm glad I have you. Lahat ng nasayang na araw pupunuan natin iyon. I want to make it up to you"seryosong sabi ko sa kanya.

Hurt was written on his face.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I also deserve him more than you do. Wala naman akong karapatan hindi ba? Ikaw ang legal na anak"he walked out on me. The warmth of his welcome earlier was a facade.

He was shielding his mind on the posibility that he could still make up for the lost years that he was alone.

I felt a sudden pang of pain. But it wasn't physical. I was hurting for my brother.

Hinayaan ko na muna siya. Ayaw kong makisabay sa galit niya.