Chapter 1

JungKook's POV

~I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae

I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
I need you girl (I need you girl)~

Bts- I Need U

"Thank you everyone for supporting us!" We bowed and thanked everyone after our performance.

We hurriedly walked off the stage to head back to our waiting room. Along the way, Jin hyung who was in front started smiling and greeted a group.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BTS sunbaenim! We are The Ark! Good job for the performance just now, " The group said.

The Ark...? Isn't that the girl group who covered our song?

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are BTS! Nice to meet you! See you, " We said together and continued walking towards our room.

"By the way, nice cover of Boy In Luv! We were impressed!" Jin hyung added, causing the girls to smile.

"Thank you, sunbaenim! We'll get going too!"

While we are walking in the opposite direction of them, I caught sight of her... The one whom I always want to meet. I never told the hyungs about her. I was afraid that they would tease me like there's no tomorrow.

I didn't realise that I was staring at her. We had eye contact about 5 seconds before she looked away.

"Ya, Jung Kook. What are you staring at?" Suga hyung said.

"Oh nothing, sorry."

They are performing next, right? Time to watch their performance.

--------------------
Her POV

After meeting BTS sunbaenim, I was really excited and I tried so hard not to show it in front of them.

They even complimented our group! All those tiring practices definitely paid off!

However, Jung Kook sunbae stared at me and we had eye contact. It was rather awkward.

Did I do anything wrong? Is my hair okay? Did my lipstick smudge or something? Maybe, pieces of potato chips on my lips? Oh my gosh.

"MinJu unnie! Is there anything on my face?" I asked her frantically.

"No,why? You look great, Halla," MinJu said while smiling.

"Uh, nothing. Thanks unnie," I awkwardly replied.

"Come, let's hurry for our performance," Minju unnie held my hand and we walked to the stage.

Then, why was he staring?