Chapter 8

Jung Kook's POV

Upon reaching our dorm, I unpacked my stuffs from my bag and crashed the bed. Tired!

I took out my phone and went to Instagram. To see if she accepted my request.

Yes! She did! I began to scroll through her pictures. Mostly pictures of her and her group members. A couple of selfies. Beautiful! Pictures of food. I kept scrolling until.... this picture of her hand holding someone's hand caught my attention. It was a few months back.

The caption says, "Forever and always. I won't get to be by your side for long now. When I meet you again, we'll be together forever."

Whose hand was it? Is it cutie? Her boyfriend? I have no right to ask her though.

There is a comment!
"Halla, don't miss me too much. Kekeke" (him)
"Says the one who will text me every night. Hehehe" (her)

The name of the account is... June_97.

June? Who's that? I don't know of any idols by the name of June. Hmm...

I clicked on the account which is private and the picture is a picture of a cat. The bio says,"Team B. Never give up. Coming soon." What in the world...

Ah, maybe it's her family member. Why am I getting so worked up over this small thing? Silly me.

--------------------
Really short chapter Heheheheh Guess whoooo cutie is (quite obvious from this chapter!)
Love Ya readers!

Definitely coming soon ;)