Chapter 7-Last Meeting?

Jung Kook's POV

"Boo!"

"Ya! Jung Kook sunbaenim, what are you doing?!"

I laughed. After my performance and on the way to my room, I saw her entering the washroom. I told the hyungs to go first and I decided to scare her outside the washroom. It went well! She almost fell.

"Scared, Halla?" I asked.

"No, I was just surprised, okay," She said and glared at me.

I chuckled.

"I need to go, Jung Kook sunbaenim. See you in a while," she said and smiled.

"Ya, you forgot to brofist. What kind of friend are you?" I pretended to be angry.

"I'm sorry," She laughed and we brofist.

"By the way, today is my last stage! See you next time if we happen to comeback in the same month. Nice meeting you, sunbaenim! Got to go, " She said and walked away hurriedly.

"Ya, Halla!" I called her name but she entered her room already.

She's saying goodbye just like that? Really? What if our comeback dates never collide? I still want to see her again. She sounds as if she's getting rid of me.

My thoughts are killing me. No, I have to do something.

Halla's POV

I wasn't being rude, right? Yeah, we are friends but I wouldn't want to meet him outside of promotions. He has too many fangirls. I bet that they would start attacking me. That will be scary!

I started chatting with MinJu unnie about other group's performances. Exid's Ah Yeah is such a jam! Big Bang's Loser is giving me so much feels!

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
"Must be manager oppa. But why isn't he opening the door?" MinJu said.

"I'll open then," YuJin said and walked towards the door.

She opened the door and I saw a familiar figure. Oh no, not again.

"I would like to speak to Halla, please," He said.

"Sure. Halla-ya, your admirer wants to speak to you," Yu Jin said casually to me. Jung Kook looked away.

I glared at her and she laughed. Thanks so much unnie for creating an awkward situation.

I went out and closed the door.

"Umm,yeah? Oh and sorry about Yu Jin unnie!" I apologised.

"It's okay. It might be true," he chuckled.

Wait what?!

"What?!" I snapped.

"Ah, nothing. Anyway, can you give me your phone?" He asked me shyly.

"Oh sure," I took out my phone from my pocket and gave it to him. Manager oppa decided to give us our phones since it's the last stage.

Wait... Why my phone?

"Umm, I assume you are typing your phone number? So don't go anywhere else on my phone ya," I said while eyeing him.

He typed something and left a miss call.

"Bingo, Halla," He said and handed my phone back to me.

"We must keep in touch always. What's your instagram?" He asked.

"Oh okay. Mine is TA_Halla98. It's private though. Only for people I know," I said.

"Then, accept my request later okay. See you, friend," He smiled and walked away.

Jung Kook's POV

I left a miss call and gave her my number. However, when I went to her contact list to save my number, I saw a contact named, Cutie^_^. The caller ID picture looks too familiar... And it's a guy.. He can't be her boyfriend, right? I'm just going to assume that he's her brother or cousin. Wait, why does it even bother me?

----------------

Short chapter! It's going to be fun soon eheheheheh Do comment so that I know if it's good or if I need to improve on certain things. And that I know you are reading! :D Thank you, readers and have a great day ahead!