Chapter 14

Time Check: July

Halla's POV

After that conversation with MinJu unnie, our relationship became a little awkward. She's still fine and nice to me but I felt really bad for acting like that to her. So, I would try my best to avoid any interaction with her. I did apologise to her but it's still awkward for me.

Saturday
We were having lunch together at the dorm when I felt my phone vibrating. I stopped eating and took out my phone from my pocket.

1 unread message from JungKook
To: Halla
Hey, Halla! Want to go out tomorrow? (Please say yes. It's not a question actually but I want to be polite) kekeke^^

To: Jung Kook
Sure! Haha. ^^

To: Halla
I'll meet you at the same place, same time. ^^

I smiled unknowingly. I looked up to see MinJu staring at me.

"Halla, who's that?" Yu Jin asked me.

"Oh, it's Jung Kook. I'm going out with him again tomorrow," I told her. Yu Jin unnie nodded. No point hiding anything now.

"Have fun, Halla. Don't say that I didn't warn you," MinJu said casually while staring straight into my soul.

I looked down and stared at my food.

Yuna who sensed the tension between me and MinJu tried to lift up the mood.

"Halla, the food is really delicious. Eat more!!" She said cheerfully and patted me on my right shoulder.

I smiled at her and continued eating, still looking down. No one talked after that. If I could make the time fly, I would because the silence was killing me.

---------------------

Jung Kook's POV

Sunday
Today is the day! I'm really nervous but I have to do it. I brought along my guitar with me and a couple of other items that I prepared for her. It's been about more than 3 months since we know each other and I just want to tell her the way I feel about her.

My phone rang and I hurriedly picked up the call.

"Mr. Jeon? Your cab has arrived," the caller said.

"Yes, thank you. I'll be there in about 5 minutes," I said.

I wore a black T-shirt with dark blue jeans along with my black converse shoes. I decided to put on my black ear stud on my right ear as well. Bad boy look.

I went out of my room quietly, aware of the fact that my group members are sleeping at this time since it's off day. I hurriedly headed for the front door. I was about to open the door when I heard someone calling me from behind. Uh oh.

"Jung Kook ah?"

I turned around. Aish, it's Jin hyung.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked.

"Hey, you didn't even tell us that you are going out today. Luckily, there's no sudden event today," he said while staring at me.

"Going out with her? What's with the guitar?" He added.

"Yes, with her. I'm sorry, hyung. It was a rush so I didn't get to tell you guys!" I stammered.

"I just feel like bringing it, so why not?" I added.

Shit, I'm going to be late.

He continued eyeing me.

"You are not going to confess, are you?" He asked.

I kept quiet. He was still staring. Instead of answering his question, I turned around and opened the door.

"I have to go, I'm sorry. Bye, hyung. See you," I muttered and left the dorm.

"Ya, Jung Kook!" I could hear his shout.

I'm going to be in deep shit when I get back to the dorm later.

-------------------