Chapter 17

Jung Kook's POV

I took a deep breath while walking to the dorm. Here I come.

I opened the door and true enough, everyone was at the living room, watching MusicBank. Music could be heard clearly. The moment they saw me, their gaze were fixed on me. One of them reduced the volume of the music.

I sheepishly smiled and waved my hand. JHope hyung smiled at me while the others were staring blankly at me.

"Look at the clock on the wall. What time is it, Jung Kook? " Rap Monster told me in a firm tone, breaking the deadly silence between us.

"It's 7 p.m." I answered him.

"Why didn't you inform anyone that you were going out? Most importantly, the reason," he said.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I was in a rush,"
I told him apologetically. I was still standing in front of them, my hands were shaking.

"I went out with a friend. To catch up, that's all," I added.

"You mean, with her?" Jin hyung spoke this time, his tone cold.

"Yes. Why are you guys like this today? Usually, you would never go against anything that I do," I told them, a little annoyed.

"It's because...." Jin hyung hesitated.

"What, hyung?"

"We are afraid of you falling in love with her," Jin said.

"Yeah, while it's true that we were teasing you about it, it may be dangerous. Thinking practically, it would get you nowhere," Suga spoke.

"Our loyal fans, the media, is it not scaring you enough? Other groups getting caught in scandals? Are you not afraid?" Suga hyung added in a serious tone.

I walked towards them and sat beside JiMin on the sofa.

"I think it's time you guys know everything," I told them, sighing.

So, I blurt everything out. The entire lovely afternoon spent with her.

                                  -----

JiMin and V started laughing and teasing me. Rap Monster stared at them, causing them to keep quiet.

"At least, she's mature enough to want to continue being friends with you," Rap Monster said.

I nodded my head.

"So for now, we aren't dating," I told them.

"For now?" Jin hyung asked with skepticism.

"Yeah, my love for her will never die, I promise," I assured them.

"Okay, whatever you say. How about her? Are you confident that she will not be taken?" JHope started speaking, side-eyeing me.

"Of course not," I stammered. I was afraid, I swear.

"Okay then, discussion end. Time for bed guys," Rap Monster said, while sighing. He slowly got up from the sofa to go to his room.

                                --------
Halla's POV

To: Halla
From: Cutie

Hey, Halla! GREAT NEWS! I'm free this weekend on Sunday! CEO finally gave us free time! Want to meet up? I miss you so much, my Halla!

To: Cutie
From: Halla

OMG YOU'RE FINALLY FREE? OF COURSE WE MUST MEET. AM I DREAMING OR NAH

"Unnie, we're finally meeting!" I exclaimed, rushing to MinJu unnie to tell her the good news. MinJu unnie giggled when she saw me getting overly excited. MinJu was from the same company Cutie was in but she eventually left because she didn't have the chance to debut fast. (as she was kept in the dungeon instead)  That's why MinJu knew him.

MinJu unnie laughed and said, "That's great! Go and meet him! Tell him I said hi!"

The moment I got his message, I started grinning from ear to ear. I was feeling great at the moment until Jung Kook's face flickered in my mind. No, I'm meeting Cutie, my friend. No more than that. But why am I so happy to meet Cutie? This feels wrong, but Cutie is someone really dear to me.

To: Halla
From: Cutie

NAH YOU AREN'T DREAMING I'll fetch you from your dorm at 1 p.m. on Sunday. See Ya!

To: Cutie
From: Halla

See you, JunHoe. Much misses.

-----

Short chapter! Mwehehehehehe. Someone will be joining us in the story woohoo
Welcome, June to the story!