Chapter 9-First Date or Outing?

Jung Kook's POV

Today is our goodbye stage.  It felt empty without her. We had been texting each other for a week now. I would text her every morning and every night. Once, we skyped and I felt happy to see her face. No, we're just friends.

The hyungs already know about my friendship with her. Jin hyung actually got jealous, (laugh out loud). He tried to join our Skype conversation while I was skyping with her in my room. "I want to be friends with her too!" Too bad, I'm faster. They kept teasing me about it but I don't care.

I didn't dare to ask her about that June guy, whoever he is. I don't want to be labelled as a busybody. Oh well, I guess I'll never find out.

After performing at MCountdown, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted her.

To: Halla

Hey, friend. I just finished my goodbye stage. It was fun as we showed hearts to our fans. Wish I could show my heart to you too.

I almost typed that. I didn't.

To: Jung Kook Sunbae

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed performing for your fans. Lucky fans!

To: Halla

Will we only meet when our promotions collide? I want to talk to you more about my life.

I froze after I sent that. I tried to calm myself down while waiting for her reply.

To: Jung Kook Sunbae

Umm, yeah. I wish I could talk to you more too! It's okay, we'll talk a lot next time ^^

I closed my eyes. I have to do this. I opened my eyes and dialled her number.

"Hello, Jung Kook sunbae?" She sounded cheerful.

"Halla, when is your break day? A day for you to rest?" I know it's weird to ask that the moment she said Hello but I was feeling too flustered.

"Sunday. I would go out with my members in the morning and rest after that at the dorm. Why, sunbae?" She started sounding uncertain.

Nice! My off day is Sunday too.

"Then let's meet on Sunday. At 3 pm. I'll meet you in front of the company you're under. Don't ask why,"  I rattled on and on.

"Umm okay. Goodbye, sunbae," She hung up.

                              ---------

"Guys, let's go out on Sunday! Go to the arcade maybe?" V hyung said when we reached our dorm.

I sighed.

"Umm, I can't. Sorry. I have an outing with my friend!" I said and apologised.

"You mean a date?" Rap Monster hyung said and smirked.

The other hyungs started laughing.

"What?" I said.

"I heard your conversation with her," Rap Monster hyung said.

"Yeah, it's her. Jealous, hyungs?" I said casually and chuckled.

"A bit," Jin hyung answered, sounding annoyed.

I started laughing. Jin hyung, stop it already.

                  ----------------------------

Thank you for voting for my story! Love love you readers! Updating progress will be slower as I'm currently very busy with school :( Next chapter will be fun, hopefully.  (What's with Jin? ;) Do you want me to put more of him in the story?)  I foresee that this story will have a lot of chapters (haha) so stay with me okie! ^^
Do comment(so that I know if my story is good or not) and follow me!
Have a lovely day ahead