Chapter 3

Jung Kook's POV

After the hyungs teased me, I hurriedly went out of the room and went to the vending machine nearby. To make my move, like JiMin hyung said.

Their performance is about to end! I bought 5 vitamin bottles drinks and rushed towards their room.

The door of their waiting room was wide open. I quickly went inside the room and checked if anyone is there. Coast is clear.

Bonus! There is a notebook and a pen on the table. I placed the drinks on the table and hurriedly scribbled something down on the notebook.

I rushed out of the room after that.
Step 1 done!

Halla POV

I'm glad that someone left the drinks. I was really exhausted after performing. However, I couldn't stop wondering... Why is it targeted towards me? "You did great, Halla"?

I ended up sitting down and staring into blank space.

"Halla, cheer up, okay? We still have a lot of performances for this song," MinJu unnie came up to me and held my hand.

I smiled.

"It's time to go back to our dorm, girls!" Manager hyung said, upon entering the room.

Jung Kook's POV

"Guys, time to go back!" NamJoon said.

We hurriedly packed our stuffs and I was half hoping that I would meet her along the way. Please, please.

At the corridor heading to the exit, I saw a group in front of us. Let it be their group.

Bingo!

"Unnie, let's buy bubble tea on the way back to celebrate our debut stage!" Halla said to Yuna.

I could hear her voice. I walked faster.

"Eh, where's Yu Jin unnie?" She said and turned around.

I was pretty close to her and when she turned around, we ended up staring at each other. I decided to smile and waved my hand.

"Hi!" I said.

She smiled brightly and whispered a hello.

"She's already in the van. She's feeling tired, so I told her to hurry first," Their manager told them and she broke the eye contact.

The hyungs saw the situation and laughed.

"Jung Kookie, nice move," they chuckled.

In the van, I couldn't stop smiling.
Time for my next move!

Halla's POV

Did he just do that? Jung Kook sunbae? That was awkward.

In the van, my group members were teasing me.

"Jung Kook smiled at you. Aww, lucky Halla~!" MinJu said.

"Unnie, this is all because of you! I was searching for you and ended up having eye contact with him," I whined to Yu Jin unnie and she laughed.

That's weird... At first, he was staring at me weirdly. Now, he's smiling at me. Halla, he's just being nice... He's pretty cute as well..

Just then, manager hyung called my name.

"Halla, there's a text for you," He said and handed my phone to me.

I looked at the screen.

From: Cutie^_^
Congratulations, Halla for debuting! I'm so proud of you. Keep shining! Rest well, lovely Halla.

I smiled and responded.

To: Cutie^_^
Aww, thank you! Take care, alright? Hope to see you soon!

I really hope to see him soon.

-------------------

Thank you for reading! My story will be a bit slow but enjoy :) Let the fun begin because someone will be joining the story (heheh) and the two main characters will interact more soon. ;)