The Prisoner

It had been exactly 5 days that I had woken up from my head injury induced coma, since the whole ordeal with the break-in, I had been basically been imprisoned in a what you could say, a luxurious prison house.

After being updated on the whole enemy Mafia group ordeal, I had been taken to Angelo's house to stay there for the 'benefit', of my protection. As, apparently, when shooting one of the men in the leg, I had only grazed the skin, allowing him to make a run for it when me, Angelo and Alonso left.

Lets make a list shall  we? We shall...

Found of my father was a Mafia Boss? Check.

An evil corrupt ass group is after my father and possibly me? Check.

Stuck with two huge hulk Italians as my 'protectors'? Check.

I had everything a 20 year old woman could ever wish for.

Oh, did I mention the lack of any socialization? Yea, tick that off too.

Now, I was stuck, wondering aimlessly in a luxurious home with nothing but the paintings on the wall to keep me company.

I might as well die from boredom.

Angelo had literally disappeared from the face of the earth, with Alonso only dropping in on occasions to make sure I was 'safe', or in other words made a break for it. I had no phone, no any type of connection with social media.

I was literally going crazy.

At first when we arrived, I was in utter awe when Angelo showed me his house.

To say it was elegant was an understatement.

It was stunning.

Upon walking in, you would instantly be acquainted with a large spacious living room. Four cream plush sofas surround a glass coffee table while a few feet in front is a large plasma TV plastered onto the wall, probably with every single channel in existence on it, and soon I found out that it contains Netflix.

In the next room is probably the most exquisite kitchen I have probably seen. The countertops made from polished black marble with deep brown painted drawers and cabinets while a breakfast bar is seated in the centre big enough to accommodate at least 3 people.

Going up the wide oak staircase I was soon shown to my room, which was one of 4 other bedrooms around the rest of the house each one containing its own bathroom.

The fresh smell of linen instantly hit my nose when I entered the room. The four poster bed covered in white linen sheets with a light grey  silk throw over folded across the end of the bed.

In the corner of the room was  a small desk over looking the back of the house where a well-looked after garden was spread out.

After simply sitting in my room for a few hours and taking a relaxing bath in the huge bathtub that resided in the bathroom. My clothes where brought in by Alonso, who quickly left after muttering something about having a job to attend to with Angelo.

After unpacking and sorting my things into a fashionable order I just ideally sat in the living room flipping from chanel to chanel trying to find something that wasn't a type of reality TV show. Sorry, but I am definitely not a fan of the Kardashians.

Soon enough the sun had set in Italy and my stomach began protesting in violent grumbles for any food. So, I rummaged through Angelo's fridge before finding some noodles and greedily eating the whole lot , and by the time I had finished my stomach was sedated and exhaustion set in from the adventurous day that had occurred. Slowly walking into my room, I heavily plopped onto the plush soft mattress before sleep quickly over came me, pulling me into a dreamless sleep.