The Truth

Hi! Welcome to the next chapter , The Truth, hope you enjoy! See you later, and sorry for any spelling mistakes.

~Bella~ :-)

*****************

Alessa's P.O.V

My eyes were met with the darkness of my bedroom while the soft covers were draped gently across my torso.

The last thing I remembered was snuggling down on the sofa to watch Friends, and then only vividly remember an image of being carried up the large oak stairs before being placed onto my bed before slipping into darkness.

Pulling straying strands away from my face, I slowly sat up, glancing out the window, the moon had risen high in the sky while the stars gracefully glimmered in the dark sky.

Sighing, I threw off the covers, my feet touching the cold bare floor. Glancing down I had been dressed in my grey sweatpants and a tank top.

Frowning slightly , I shrugged off the question of how I got into these clothes as my throat began to feel dry and parched. Slowly padding out my door, I headed downstairs for a drink of water.

The hallway was in complete darkness, as I navigated down the stairs making sure not to trip and fall to my possible death.

Glancing over the banister, I saw a faint glow illuminating from the kitchen, ignoring the light that had been left on, I continued to wander down the stairs silently, not wanting to wake Angelo who I was now officially ignoring.

Walking into the cold kitchen, I momentarily froze as I instantly spotted Angelo sitting on the countertop staring at his hands which were folded in his lap.

As I entered, he looked up, his blue eyes only reflecting something that I read as sorrow. Guilt flooded me as the urge to go wrap my arms around him while running my fingers through his soft locks. The thought got quickly pushed away as a part of my mind reminded me why I was mad at him in the first place.

Walking around the breakfast bar, I swiftly made a bee-line for the fridge to retrieve the chilled water bottle, all the while not making any eye contact with Angelo.

Opening the fridge, the crisp air swept across my skin, causing small shudder to course down my spine as I reached into the large steel container and pulled out the large bottle of chilled water.

Knocking the door shut with my hip, I swept past Angelo to open up one of the cupboards  and pull out one of the small glasses. I could literally feel Angelo's eyes staring into the back of my head, practically searing into my skull, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Pouring the water into the glass, it quickly filled up to the top before I screwed the lid back onto the bottle to put it back into the fridge.

Suddenly, a large muscled arm came down next to me, stopping me from returning to the fridge before I would retreat hastily upstairs.

Turning around, I was met with Angelo's piercing blue eyes, his face inches from me while the alluring smell of his cologne still hung on him, assaulting  my very senses yet only wanting me to melt right into to his arms.

"Is there something you want?" I asked, my expression remaining platonic as I leaned back slightly, trying to distance our faces from each other.

Sighing, Angelo's eyes closed briefly before there re-opened, the different shades of blue swirling together.

"Alessa, I don't know how to say this, but, I'm sorry," he said, his expression sincere making my heart melt slightly as his expression suddenly seemed so vulnerable. Where as mine only reflected shock as I felt my eyebrows raise.