Falling Like The Tide

Hi Again! Here's the next chapter, sorry for any spelling mistakes ect.

Enjoy!

Bella Xx

**********************

Angelo's P.O.V

After I had quickly placed Alessa in the car, I was instantly surrounded by my siblings, Christina, Mikel and Josh slowly approached me, each with their own expressions of worry for Alessa. Their expressions causing my heart to clench at how attached they had already become to Alessa, already accepting her into the family.

"What happened?" Christina exclaimed, glancing into the car as she caught sight of unconscious Alessa, her eyes widening in worry.

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair, glancing down at her angelic face, willing to sacrifice anything to keep her from never going through that ever again.

Clenching my jaw, I felt anger bubble inside of me as I remember the satisfied look on that bastards face as Alessa's only reflected fear and pain.

"Some man drugged her, and attempted to rape her in a deserted room, but I managed to knock off the lock with my gun when I realized it was locked,"I stated gruffly, my eyes never leaving Alessa's limp form.

A gasp resonating from my siblings, "Alonso is gathering the crew to search for his identity and figure out who he is and if he's linked with the mafia in any way," I continued, my eyes lifting up to meet Mikel's and Christina who was clinging to Josh, her face etched with worry while Mikel had his fists clenched in anger.

"She'll be okay thought, right?" Mikel asked, his eyes boring into mine before he glanced down to Alessa.

Sighing,I slowly closed her door, "Alonso said she just needs to sleep it off," I stated, leaning against the car.

"OK, you better get her home, I'll be in Italy for a few weeks anyway so call me later , okay?" Christina said,  nodding, she gave one quick glance at Alessa through the tinted windows before wlaking off with Josh.

Turning back around, I saw Mikel was still intently staring at me, his eyes reflecting an emotion I couldn't read as his jaw held tension.

"Protect her with your life Angelo, you know winning against Bonado won't be easy," he gruffly said before turning on his heel and walking away , his hands stuffed into his pockets as he disappeared through the glass doors once again.

Rounding the car, I slowly slipped inside, glancing over at Alessa, I watched her for a moment as her chest rose and fell , how her eyelashes rested softly against her cheeks and her lips were slightly parted as she inhaled and exhaled.

I didn't realize how lucky I was to have her with me until now, her determination and passion drove me. As I drove I began to realize that I wasn't sure when it happened that evening or when I met her, but whenever it did came like a wave crashing through my body. It had only been rolling towards us for a while but only now had it been recognized; when it had picked us up and dragged us back with it. I fell in love with her like the tides.

I vow to never let harm come to you ever again Alessa....

Ever...

****************
Sorry For the short chapter, it was just a small one from Angelo's Point Of View so the story could flow more.

Hope you enjoyed this small filler, if you did continue to vote please it means the world to me!

Until later!

~Bella~

Xxx