Gentle Caress

Hiya! Three updates in a row! Wow look at me... Anyway here's the next chapter - sorry for any mistakes but enjoy! It's just a small filler so sorry if you expected more :-)

**********

Alessa's P.O.V

It had officially been over five  hours since Angelo had left, and I had never been more close to strangling the shit out of Alonso in my life. We had watched about three movies, and throughout each one, he had talked the whole way through, making his cocky jokes or talking about what should of happened instead.

I loved Alonso but dear god I felt sorry for his future wife...

I sigh of relief escaped me as I heard the heavy door open and close as Angelo's heavy footsteps resounded down the short corridor before he entered the living room.

Turning, I jumped off the sofa and practically ran into Angelo's arms, his arms instantly embracing me in his familiar warmth as his soothing scent wrapped around me.

"Please get Alonso out of here, I don't think I can take another Mean Girls quote," I said, my voice muffled in Angelo's top as a low chuckle vibrated his chest.

"Hey, I'm right here," Alonso huffed as I heard him rise from the sofa and walk towards us.

Chuckling again, I heard Angelo say a few things in Italian to Alonso before he simply made a grunting sound and headed out the door with a swift goodbye.

As the door closed, I removed my head from the crook of Angelo's arm.

"Where did you go?" I asked, my eyes peering up at Angelo's tall frame.

"To speak to your father about some business, that's all," he replied, yet his eyes reflected something else that I couldn't quite figure out, but quickly brushed the thought away as Angelo continued.

"Anyways, tomorrow I have a day off, so I'm all yours for a whole day," he said, yet there was a hidden glint within his eyes.

"Do you have the day off or are you taking the day off?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him.

Chuckling, he simply shrugged, "Hun, I'm the boss, I can do whatever the fuck I want," he said-matter-of-factly causing a laugh to escape my throat.

"Ok, Mr. Mafia, we can 'hang-out' tomorrow," I chuckled, just as I went to talk again, a small yawn escaped my throat.

"It's late, you should go to bed," he commented, his eyes suddenly taking on a protective look.

Craning my neck, I glanced over at the TV clock, it read 11:48pm, it was almost midnight and definitely the reason behind why I felt so tried.

Nodding, I rotated in Angelo's hold before breaking out if it. I began to walk up stairs before I realised Angelo was still standing in the living room where I had left him. Swivelling, I turned round to face him my hip coked to the side in silent question.

"You're not coming to bed?" I asked, quirking my eyebrow at his shadowed eyes and sagged shoulders, he was definitely tired and there was no way in hell was he going of to do some work.

Shaking his head, " I have work to do-"

"Uh-Uh, no work, it's almost midnight, you look exhausted and on the brink of collapsing, you're coming to bed," I said- matter-of-factly as I bounded back down the stairs and grabbed his hand before retreating back up the stairs with him in tow.

"Whatever you say, mother," he teased, turning my head I rolled my eyes at the large smirk plastered on his face.

Pulling him into my room, I walked across the room to retrieve my grey tank top and black sweat pants.

Turning back to him, I noticed his slightly raised eyebrow in to why he was in my room.

Huffing, I brushed off his questioning look," You're in here because I don't trust you not to walk down those stairs and continue working," I stated, quickly walking into my bathroom to get changed.

"That, or you just wanted to sleep with me," he called, his teasing tone following me into the bathroom as I closed the door behind me, a small blush crawling up my cheeks.

I would go with the latter... I thought slyly to myself.

What a bunch of bullshit, I can smell it from here Alessa, who are you fooling, a statue? My conscience called back.

Shut up... I though before shaking my head clear of my insane thoughts.

Definitely been hanging out with Alonso for way too long...

Quickly pulling on my sleep wear, I brushed out my hair and cleaned my face.

Stepping out of the bathroom, the air was literally sucked out of my lungs as I saw the godly form in front of me.

Angelo had his back to me, shirtless with nothing but grey sweatpants on which sat low on his hips emphasising his narrow hips and built shoulders.

Well there goes my ability to move and breathe properly...

But you're just staring at his back...

Yeah but that's one sexy back...
And arse if you know what I mean..

Probably noticing my heated stare, he turned around, only for me to be met with a full view of his god sculptured body. His toned chest and stomach leading down into a defined V at the beginning his hips had me practically drooling.

Why has he got to be so damned perfect...

A smirk graced Angelo's lips as I saw him practically read my thoughts.

"Like what you see, amore?" He asked suddenly sauntering dangerously towards me as my inside began to melt and my heart literally shit itself.

Tearing my eyes painfully from his godly stomach, I met his darkening eyes, and I definitely knew it wasn't due to the lighting in here.

He stopped inches from me, his body practically emitting heat.

Tilting my chin upwards, I felt my heart flutter as I was met with his dark blue eyes.

"Ready for bed, amore?" He breathed, his lips inches from mine as his accent became extenuated as the Italian word slipped off his tongue with ease that sent shudders down my spine.

I may not know a lot of Italian but I sure know what that word meant, and I think my heart just died.

I couldn't find any words so I could only simply nod my head, earning a chuckle from Angelo as he pulled away and air was able to flow regularly through my lungs again.

He's such a tease, I thought I watched him slowly get into bed, a small smirk gracing his lips as he remained eye contact with me.

Rolling my eyes at his sudden cocky attitude, I slowly climbed into bed next to him. His arms instantly wrapping around my waist as I was pulled into him, earning a uncontrollable gasp to erupt from my lips as I felt every single plane of his body against mine.

Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Oh no don't worry it's just the ripped 200 pounds of muscle hugging you...

I shuffled closer to him, loving his warmth as well as an effort to get closer to him. Resting my head on his chest, I remained locked in his embrace as his large hand came to run his fingers through my hair gently. Letting out a wistful sigh, I let Angelo's caress and slow heartbeat lull me to sleep.

*************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and made you laugh a little- don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts ;-)

Anyways until the next chapter...
Laters my lovelies
~Bella~