Revenge: Best Served Cold

Alessa's P.O.V

The air felt cold around my body, my body feel sore and heavy, like it was held down by cement blocks. My brain remained hazy as I struggled to recollect what had happened before I fell unconscious. My eyes lazily opened, only to be met with a deep grey ceiling. My body felt sore as I felt like I was pressed against a solid uncomfortable surface the searing coldness burning into my back. My breath was coming out as small puffs of hot air as my eyes struggled to adjust to the dimly lit room. Not the usual setting of my room in Angelo's house.

Angelo...

My mind jolted into full consciousness as I recalled the argument we had previously, before I stormed out. I quickly tried to sit up, only to be painfully pulled back down. Frowning, I glanced to my sides, only to notice my hands and feet tied to a metal surface , making it impossible to move. My eyes shot around the room, confusion flooding every inch of my thoughts as my eyes were met with grey cement walls, barren an empty of anyone else and anything else. Leaving me alone with my clueless thoughts.

Where am I?

My head whipped to the side as the sound of a heavy metal door echoed through the room. My eyes narrowing as bright lights poured into the dim room. The sound of heavy footsteps slowly filled the room. A deep condescending chuckled rang out sending a shiver to dance down my spine and my anxiety spiking.

"She's finally awake, Angelo's little model," a deep voice rumbled out, my eyes strained to see the face of the stranger, the dim room did no favours. My heartbeat accelerated as fear of the Unknown swarmed my body, I felt my anxiety rise as the stranger continued to talk.

"You've been quite hard to get hold of when we realised you were a cause due our little 'car accident'," he chuckled, his figure remaining in the shadows. My eyes widened as I recalled the night where the car crashes into my own.
The night where everything began going wrong.

I gulped as recognition ran through me as I remembered all the conversations about Angelo's rival gang.

"You're Bonado?" I called out, my voice raspy as I tried to recall when I last had a drink.

A low chuckle followed my question," Smart Alessa, you did get taught something when in Angelo's presence."

"How do you know me?" I asked, my body twisting in a futile attempt to release my body. My breathing was deeper as I realised I was on the border of having a full panic attack.

"In a plan to find a way to attack Angelo, a little someone came walking into our very grasp," he drawled out, his body sauntering on the outline of the room, still hidden from my sight.

"You may know her as Angelo's ex, Teresa," he finished, I felt his eyes fall onto me as my body froze. My mind raced with the flashback of her appearing at Angelo's house. Her sickly smile and condescending voice and facade of emotions which she lacks entirely.

"She wasn't there for Angelo was she?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"No, the plan was to enter the house, either take you or kill you, but Angelo seemed to have ruined her chance when he appeared," he slowly explained, almost in a bored tone as he sighed in frustration.

"Teresa knew once seeing you two together that there was a little spark of romance between the two of you," he continued, his heeled shoes clicking against the solid floor as he continued to pace along the room.

"So, instead, we watched your every move when and if you left the house, hoping you would leave it alone," he drawled out, his deep voice rumbling around the room.

"And to our luck, you did, to go pick up your little friend," he chuckled, as my eyes closed and regret swarmed me as I recalled Angelo's words.

Why didn't I listen...

Then I realised Ali wasn't in the room with me nor did I know where she was, panic bubbled inside of me in fear of what they might of done to Ali.

"Ali, where is she?!," I called out in demanding question, my body twisting sharply before pain ran up my spine as the restraints held me down.

"In safe hands, as long as you do your job an lure Angelo here, you being the bait," he lowly explained, feeling his cold glare resting on me once again making me want to shift under his searing gaze.

"Now you're going to sit her like a good little girl while I plan to take your lovers life," he finished, he body turning slightly to leave, I could almost sense the dark smirk curling at his mouth.

"No! He will do everything to keep his group and will certainly not fall to a pathetic bastard like you!" I yelled, my head turned towards to looming figure.

"Oh, but little princess, he already has," he called, before leaving the room with a low chuckle.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold little Alessa, you'll realise that one day."

A strangled sob escaped me at the thought of Angelo being killed , all because I didn't listen to his words. I cursed myself for being so stubborn and thinking I was always right.

A hot tear fell from my eye as it travelled down my cheek, leaving a path of regret behind. I prayed that Ali and Angelo were going to be alright. I laid there hopeless as I was swarmed with my own fears and regrets, alone.

I'm so sorry Angelo, for making you fight for someone who isn't someone worth fighting for...

*********************
(A/N:) Hey again, sorry for the late update, I've just been busy relaxing and out with friends. I'll make sure to update again soon.

Thank you for all your support and please continue to:

Vote💖
Comment 💖
Follow💖
Laters! ~ Bella Xx