Blast To The Past Pt-3

A/N:     Hey! I am alive still, even though its only been a week its feels absolute ages since I updated!

Sorry about that, I have upcoming exams from the 9th to the 14th January , so this will be the final update until the 16th or something s,o I can kinda relax for a while.

P.S This chapter will be extra long to make up for next week when I'm not going to update.

****And the dress above is Teresa's **** Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!

******************

Angelo's P.O.V -(Still in the past)

Waiting on people only made me impatient, but this time it seemed as it only created more bundles of nerves to form inside my stomach.

Yes, me , the boss of a powerful Mafia group did just say I was nervous. Moving on.

It was New Years, and the group were celebrating a year without getting shot, morbid but true. It was being hosted at one of many nightclubs I owned.

The party started an hour ago, my men had being ringing me up asking countless times where I was. I could only respond with one simple yet self explanatory answer.

I was waiting for Teresa to come downstairs.

She had told me she'll be ready at 8pm.

It's now 10pm. I love the woman to pieces, but I swear to God I have never known a woman other than Teresa that takes 2 hours to get ready.

But the thing I was becoming nervous about is what I am going to ask at the party.

I'm going to ask Teresa to marry me. We had been only going out for 9 months, but everything felt so different with her, she ignited a passion within me I had never felt before.

My only weakness in this world, is Teresa. She could have me bending to her will or I would give up my very soul to save her life, dramatic but true.

Alonso had left about 30 minutes ago muttering complaints about how women always take two long and how's he's not gonna get laid standing here. Typical Alonso, the day I see him married will be the day I sell my soul to Satan, that dude has barely no respect for the women he sleeps with, nor goes out with.

Shuffling uncomfortably on the spot, I fiddled with the small velvet box inside my pocket, feeling the soft texture against my calloused hands. Sighing, I glanced up at the chandelier hanging from my ceiling.

What did I do to deserve Teresa?

Suddenly, soft clicks sounded from the marble stairway. Turning my head, I felt my eyes widen at the sight before me. I had no words to describe the woman before me walking elegantly down the stairs, her sultry smile broke out across her soft face as her eyes glimmered in the soft light.

Her long brown hair was curled to perfection, the ringlets falling over her slender shoulders beautifully.  While clinging to her body was a red evening gown, having a plunging V neck leaving some to the imagination. Accompanied with side slit which showed off her toned legs. On the back and sleeves was red lace giving the gown even more of an appealing look.

Walking slowly down the stairs, her hazel eyes never left mine, each click driving me closer and closer to ripping the dress from her body and staying in the entire night.

I can officially say the two hour wait was worth it.

Approaching me, she looked up at me through her lashes, her lips still curled into her sultry smile, as if she knew the thoughts racing through my mind.