Italian Cousin

Hiya! - Person above is the Cousin Alessa will soon meet :-)

This chapter will be shorter due my busy schedule at the moment, but after January the 20 th I will be updating more often.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this Chapter! - sorry for any spelling mistakes!

READ!- Comment, if you have any suggestions for any other P.O.V you would like to see. Like Alonso's or maybe a flashback to when Angelo was with Teresa...

Anything just message me or comment

~Bella~

**************************

Alessa's P.O.V

After exiting Angelo's office after we became interrupted with a phone call from one of his members, I quickly retreated upstairs, my face and body feeling flushed from our make out session.

Entering my room, I walked into my bathroom to prepare to get ready for this so called, celebration.

I was kind of excited, I finally getting to leave the house, I'm not complaining its beautiful and has every luxury you could think of, but I think I'm starting to loose my sanity stuck here. What can I say, I need to socialize.

Exhaling I stared at my reflection, my expression was just a flushed as I actually felt.

My lips were slightly swollen from Angelo's, and my cheeks were tinged a red colours while my hair was tousled and swept to the side , giving away to anybody who saw me now what Angelo and I were actually up to in his office.

Running the pad of my thumb over my bottom lip I shivered involuntarily, recalling how Angelo had kissed me, the flashback only causing butterflies to erupt from within my stomach.

Exhaling slowly, I pulled away from the mirror , shaking my head from any wandering thoughts and focused on getting ready for the celebration. I was still confused at what Angelo had implied when he said I needn't need to worry about the dress, but quickly shrugged the thought away.

Turning the tab, the shower turned on, the water flowing down, heating up as I quickly stripped down and slowly stepped into the refreshing shower and welcomed the pebbles of warm water caressing my skin. Water always made me feel peaceful, I never knew why, but just feeling the water cascade down my back relaxed me.

After washing myself and cleansing my face, I gently stepped out the shower to only wrap one of the white towels around my torso before walking back into my room.

I released a yelp when I saw a figure leaning against one of my bed posts, carefully examining her nails.

Upon my startled entry, the woman head turned towards mine, a large grin spreading across her face as she released a high squeal.

Backing up slightly, I examined the woman from head to toe.

Her skin tone betrayed her Hispanic roots, while she had dark chocolate coloured hair contrasting with two large deep blue orbs that were intently staring at me. Somehow she looked familiar to me, but I don't remember meeting her before.

"You must be Alessa, I can know see why Angelo has taken a fancy in you, damn girl you're gorgeous," she exclaimed, a slight Italian accent slipping into her tone as she spoke.

Stuttering , I struggled to find my words, still slightly taken back by this woman. Seeing my confusion, she only giggled, showing a row of pearly white teeth.

"Oh, Sorry," she chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "I'm Krystal, Angelo's cousin, but you can call be Krys," she explained.

That's why she looked so familiar, she was related to Angelo, makes sense, I swear those piercing blue eyes run in their family, I thought to myself.

"Anyway, I'm here to get you ready for the party," she exclaimed, instantly grabbing my hand and pulling me back inside my bathroom, giggling at my startled expression.

Angelo's P.O.V

Placing the phone down, I sighed, the call was nothing serious, only from one of the chefs about what should be served out to people. Instantly thinking of Alessa, I mentioned some small seafood dishes along with some classic Italian small dishes as well.

Placing the phone down with a sigh, I ran my hands through my tousled hair, my thoughts drifting through my mind still. My lips felt swollen from Alessa kissing me, remembering how small her frame was compared to mine, against me made me inwardly grin.

I had over heard Alonso tell her my story with Teresa, when she entered my office, I didn't know what her intention was, but after seeing so much sadness and sorrow in her beautiful green eyes, I felt my hardened wall slowly crumple away with each word she spoke.

But what I was beginning to feel towards Alessa, was different from what I had felt with Teresa, It was something deeper, something I couldn't understand. Eventually I might just find out.

I suddenly heard a small yelp from upstairs before I felt my lips curl upwards into a small smile, instantly recognising Alessa's voice followed by the excited tone of my cousin Krys.

Krys was probably the second closest person to me , next to Alonso. Her character is quiet down to earth , as well as a person easy to talk to, but sometimes gets over-excited when meeting new people. Example A- Alessa.

I knew in advance I would take Alessa with me to the party, so I texted my cousin to see if she was around and asked her the get Alessa ready for the party.

Leaning on my desk, a knock suddenly resounded from the other side of my door. Straightening my shirt and combing my hair back into its orginal postion I spoke for them to enter.

Alonso blonde head weaved around the large door before he entered completely closing the door behind him, I saw the biggest smirk plastered on his face.

"So....how'd it go?" he began, amusement already glimmering in his eyes.

"Don't."

"Okay. Lover boy."

"Shut up Alonso."

"Dude you are whip..."

"Complete that sectence and prepare yourself to be punched."

"Okay, Boss," he drawled out, a bemused expression on his face before he sautered over to my desk.

Patting my shoulder, he looked me dead in the eyes, his expression becoming serious.

"Dude, just do me one favour, don't ruin her, she's been through enough, she doesn't need to have her heart crushed, just. Just don't fuck it up, ok?" he said, his brows slightly furrowed.

I knew Alonso cared for Alessa, form the very start they had a connection. Alonso was always protective over Teresa when we first got together. I guess he still is, except with Alessa.

Nodding, I patted Alonso's hand on my shoulder.

"I won't Alonso," I reply, seeing his face visbale relax his cocky grin returns before he spins on his heel and walks out my office.

"Dude you are so whipped!" he exclaims before disappearing out the door, hearing his cocky chuckle resound through the door before he exted the hosue.

Rolling my eyes, I went to exit my office to go get dressed. But just before I turned the door handel, I paused, replaying Alonso's words insde my head.

Maybe I am Whipped.... Just a little, I thought before I continued my way to my room.

Just a little.....

********************

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, trying to balance school work is hard..

Anyway Please comment if you have any suggestions for any other P.O.V you would like to see. Like Alonso's or maybe a flashback to when Angelo was with Teresa...

Merry Christmas! Hope You all Get Wonderful Presents!!

~Bella~ :-)