Blooming Feelings

Angelo's P.O.V

I was lost for words...
Speechless...
Spellbound....

To say she looked beautiful was an understatement.

She was breathtakingly stunning.

She made her way down the stairs with such grace, her red dress swaying with each step, her green eyes bright and memorising.

Her black hair looked delicate and soft, as if they could melt under a touch. Her rose plump lips were softly curved into the slightest of smiles.

In the corner of my eye I saw Alonso smirking at my expression.

Cocky son of a bitch...
Glancing at me he nodded before turning a heading out the door, presumably to get the car.

I felt a small smile curl at my lips as she got to the bottom of the stairs, looking even more elegant from a closer view.

Striding forward , my lips continued to curl upwards , until I was a mere inch from her. Inhaling her sweet scent filled my senses before I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her to me, a small gasp escaping her plumb lips.

Leaning down I bent by her ear, feeling her breath hitch.

"You look stunning , Alessa," I murmured in her ear , my breath tickling her neck as I felt a small shudder course through her.

I smiled more , loving how already I could effect her.

Suddenly she placed her palms on either side of my chest , quickly pressing her lips to my jaw she whispered.

" You don't look to bad yourself Angelo, too bad you can't dress like that every day."

Jesus , one simple peck of her lips had me craving more...

Pulling away she quickly grabbed my hand with a large smile on her face before she pulled me out the door.

Alessa's P.O.V

I couldn't help but grin at Angelo's heated expression.

Two people can play that game Angelo...

Walking out the large doors , I inhaled the clear humid air , loving the feel of the gentle breeze caress my skin.

Glancing around , I saw Alonso leaned against a sleek silver BMW , I honestly begin to wonder where they store all these cars...

Walking over , still holding Angelo's hand, Alonso looking up from his phone gave one of his cocky smirks.

"Damn, never thought the principessa  could dress up so well , might just steal her from you Angelo," he teased, letting out a low wolf whistle making me blush a little before he grinned and opened the door for me and Angelo to get in.

Climbing into the back seat next to Angelo , Alonso closed the door and climbed into the drivers side , bringing the powerful engine to life as it purred at ignition.

Pulling out of the large drive , we began our drive to the location of the party.

"Still can't get over how beautiful you look," Angelo said , making my head turn to face him. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I met his eyes intently looking at mine .