Never Let Me Go

Welcome to the final Chapter of Mafia Mistake! Sadly this is the last chapter before the Epilogue.

I wanted to thank you all for the endless support you gave me through comical and supportive comments as well as votes.

Thank you again and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Plus I added a song that I felt reflected this chapter

~Bella💕

*****************

Angelo's P.O.V

Sighing, I sat solemnly at the kitchen counter, holding a cold wine bottle tightly in my left hand. I had been staring at the intoxicating contents for what seems for eternity debating how long I will keep attempting to drink my pain away.

The first month after Alessa left, I felt the impact hard, it left me lonely and yearning for her touch. But I kept telling myself everyday that she would come back soon.

But she didn't.

My heart became ice, I began to shut people out to hide my pain, I didn't want there pity or sympathetic looks. I just wanted Alessa back.

Alessa..

Her name alone sent painful pulses through my system, my heart seemed to always stop at hearing her name alone. It became painful to hear.

I began to struggle with managing the Mafia, until my father and Alonso took it over for me, seeing how distant and dazed I was, I was detached from the world.

It was like Alessa was my anchor to reality, or the oxygen that kept me breathing. Without her I couldn't function properly, knowing she might be happier without me.

Christina was currently staying at my house, after I almost drank myself to death and gave myself alcohol poisoning a month ago. She was trying to keep me away from alcohol.

I guess she wasn't doing a great job...

My thoughts were interrupted my Chrissy snatching the emerald bottle from my cold grasp, her deep ocean eyes biting into mine.

"Angelo, you need to stop doing this," she exclaimed, pouring the dark contents into the sink.

"That cost me over a thousand euros," I mumbled, earning an eye roll from my sister as she folded her arms across her chest.

"And you can buy about thousands of more with your money," she retorted back, only sighing at my blank expression.

"Angelo, I know you miss her but are you going to drown yourself in sorrows until she comes back?" She asked," I mean look at you, you haven't washed in a solid week and look as if you have barely slept."

"That's because I haven't," I replied, my gaze boring down onto my sister. Her worried expression causing her lips to thin out into a straight line as her eyes softened.

"Well at least for me could you go wash, your smell is enough to kill," she said, her fingers pinching her nose as the stepped back away from me.