Shut Out

Hi Again! Welcome to the chapter, sorry for not updating in a while, I have exams coming up and I aim to get good marks, so my updates may vary. Anyway, hope you enjoy ! Later!

~Bella~ :-)

***************

Alessa's P.O.V

Just as Angelo had said, Alonso walked through the door minutes later, only to be greeted with a defeaning silence, even after he had greeted me probably five times. My mind kept churning the thoughts over in my head. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get his broken face from my mind. It was etched in, like permanat ink.

Exhaling slowly, Alonso slumped down next to me, only to run his fingers through his champagne hair, tousling it more than it already was.

"What did he do?" he asked, finally turning to me after a few moments of silence.

Sighing, I sat back up to face Alonso.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrow in question, yet my eyes didn't quiet meet his, I was lying through my teeth and I was terrible at it.

Alonso snorted, shaking his head is dismay he looked back at me with one look that said: 'Don't give me that bullshit'.

"Principessa, that is the look I have seen on multiple women after Angelo has shut them out, so don't lie, plus your a terrible liar," he stated, only returning with his own eyebrow raise causing me to sigh.

Giving a small chuckle, Alonso rose up from the chair, but when I looked up, instead of his usualu cocky smile, I only saw sympathy and sorrow.

"Lets talk in the kitchen, then I'll catch you up on whats been happening," he said softly, gently holding out his large caousled hand.

Looking to the floor, I slowly took Alonso's hand and let him lead me into the kitchen. His large hand literally engulfing mine , making me feel so small compared to the two Mafia hulks. Only reminding me of how Angelo held me the previous night.

Sitting down at the breakfast bar, Alonso quickly made me and him coffee with extra milk , taking the brewed drink we both settled into out seats at the breakfast bar.

"So what did he do?" Alonso asked, breaking the silence of quiet gulps of the warm drink, even though it was over 30 degrees outside.

Sighing, I placed the large mug down on its coaster before slightly turning towards Alonso.

"Its not what he did, rather what she did," I said, my voice coming out quiet and holding no emtion.

At my short senctence, Alonso stiffened and froze in his seat, frowning, I waited to question it after and continued the story.

"Angelo left this morning at some time, so I was home alone, later a knock came at the door, so I opened it-" I began. but Alonso quickly injected.

"You opened the door without calling Angelo?" he asked, almost using a scolding tone with me as if he was I was a misbehaved child.

Shaking my head, he only sighed before I continued.

"There was a woman there, with ginger hair and large brown eyes, she stated that she was here for Angelo and literally just barged her way in after stating such. After treating me like an utter slave, Angelo returned home, lets just say, I have never, and don't want to again, see Angelo so pissed." I said, small flashbacks of the incident displaying itself in front of my eyes, my anger only rose at the thought of that bitch of a woman.

"She stated serveral things, Angelo, seemed- So, broken. Vulnerable, like a lost child," I said, my anger disappearing as fast as it had arrived, as her words echoed inside my mind before I glanced down at the marble floor, my voice quieting to a small mumble.