Heated Fued

(Important Note): Hey guys I'm back!!! Xx

Anyway enjoy the chapter💖 --sorry for any spelling mistakes

*********************

Alessa's P.O.V

"Ali's flown into Italy,"I repeated, not quite sure if Angelo heard the first time.

Angelo's eyes zoned in on mine, his face suddenly hardening like stone as his whole body tensed, his hands gripped my waist as his jaw clenched in a painful manner.

"Why?" He sharply asked, his tone almost making me flinch back slightly.

"Because I haven't seen her in a month and a half, Angelo," I replied back smoothly, trying to ignore the blazing fires that, for whatever reason, we're building in his darkening eyes.

Exhaling slowly, Angelo placed me back on the sofa before running his hands through his thick hair in obvious frustration.

"Why are you so bothered about it?," I asked, my brows furrowed as I watched Angelo's frustrated behaviour.

"Oh I don't know Alessa, maybe the fact that we are in the middle of a Mafia fight and that your friend could become in danger," he snapped, his gaze sharply meeting mine, his usually light Blues were now almost a deep grey blue of tormented waves. I flinched back at his tone yet I felt like he was be ridiculous with his words.

"I don't understand, Angelo, how would she be in danger, she would be staying somewhere entirely different," I replied back, my tone managed to remain calm, yet a felt a small bubble anger confine itself in my chest.

Sighing again, he looked at me.

"You, you're the danger, if any of Bonado's men see you, with Ali, they will take her and use her to get us to step down," he breathed out, his jaw was in a locked position as he heavily breathed in and out.

"But can't you and Alonso just protect us-" I began, but Angelo's gravelly loud voice  abruptly cut me off.

"You don't get it do you?" He began, raising up he turned to face me, "I can barely protect you myself, let alone another girl, does she want to be shut up in here for however long she's here?," he raged, his tone almost frighteningly loud as I flinched back at his tone.

"You're so blind Alessa, I'm trying to protect you, but you bring that girl into here and they capture her, using your weakness they will make me step down and submit using you as my mine," he finished, his eyes closing briefly before reopening. I felt my own anger raise at his abrupt behaviour.

"Then what exactly, do want me to do?" I snapped, my own anger flooding through my body. I didn't understand his problem with Ali coming, she would be fine, why couldn't he get that.

"You know what, go and pick up your friend from the airport, but it's on you if anything happens to her," he snapped, turning sharply on his heel he stormed into his office slamming the door behind him.

Huffing in frustration, I ran my fingers swiftly through my hair, a pang of hurt clenching inside my chest as my anger dissipated and guilt replaced it. I hadn't fought with Angelo before, but I knew I didn't want to again, I felt desolated and sad knowing there was now a gap between us.

Raising up, I reached back over to my phone before finding a cab service to go to the airport. Quickly calling them, I headed to the front door before slipping on my black heels and a grey thin jumper. I quickly glanced at Angelo's door, a grim flat line settled in my face as I heard the gravel outside as the cab pulled up to the driveway. Sighing, I quickly slipped out the door, unease settling in my stomach.

Angelo's P.O.V

I lifted my head as I heard the car pull out of the driveway, deafening silence ringing out throughout the whole house, leaving me isolated with only my guilt and thoughts to torment me.

Why are you such an asshole? I thought to myself, slamming my fist down on my desk.

Why couldn't I handled the situation reasonable instead of creating a rift between me and Alessa, and hurting her.

I just want to protect her...

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes briefly, letting air slowly out of my lungs as my muscles relaxed slowly yet yearned to touch Alessa again.

Just in that moment, my phone began to ring, glancing down at the irritable flashing screen Alonso's name illuminating across the phone.

Reaching towards it, I hesitantly picked it up, debating whether I wanted to hear Alonso's cocky attitude now or not.

"Why hello my lovebird, how's it going?" Alonso's smug voice practically oozed through the phone.

Yeah, definitely wasn't up for his attitude.

Huffing, I shifted in my seat, "Why are you calling for Alonso," I bit out, my voice coming out more venomous than I intended.

A sharp inhale sounded down the phone, "What did you do?" He asked wearily, his voice changing to aggravation.

A small grin tugged at my lips, Alonso always knew when something was up, it was like his sixth sense, quite an annoying one though.

"None of your business, me and Alessa just didn't agree about something, thats all- anyway why are you calling Alonso?" I spoke rapidly, not wanting to explain to Alonso what had happened or I would never hear the end of it.

Sighing, I heard him shift around a little.

"We found Bonado's location."

*****************************

Damn that was short, but sorry for the cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed this small chapter💖

Don't forget to vote and comment as well as go check out my new book!

Laters
~Bella~