Chapter 3

♠Andy's POV♠

"Hey! Don't stand in the way, I was actually enjoying the view before you got in." Oh, Cameron did it this time. Was that supposed to be an insult?

"Excuse me, I don't think I heard right. The view of what exactly, the door?" I asked sternly, placing my arms on my hips to seem sassy. 

"At least it has more curves than you. You are like... eye poison, if you know where I'm coming from," He shrugged, looking me directly in the eye without an ounce of humour in his face. Was he serious? Oh hell nah, I wasn't going to let him escape with his rude comment, not over my dead body.

Walking up towards his desk, dropping my bag and stuff along the way, he leaned back into his chair. Placing both hands on the desk before him, I leaned forward, trying to make my point clearer. "Now you listen here, Cameron, no one, and I mean no one, is going to insult me and get away with it buddy. You're messing with the wrong chick, buster."

"Oh no! I'm so scared!" Mockingly, he sat upright, squinting at me.

"You should be. I can ki-" Cutting myself off, I shook my head at the thought of what I was about to say before continuing. "Just keep your space and I'll gladly keep mine." That was the last thing I said before retrieving my bag and sitting to the front of the class.

Taking my seat, I remembered that my Health teacher gave us homework, so I decided on doing it. What's a better way of keeping yourself occupied, right? Oh yes, there were plenty more interesting and exciting ways in doing that. 

Knowing that I had about forty-five minutes to get out of here, I took my time on doing the assignment. Completing it five minutes later didn't help one bit. For once in my entire life, and I thought this would be the first and last time, I wanted to have more homework, loads of it. Sigh, what was I going to do now?

 'Poke'  Ignore. 'Poke'  Ignore. 'Poke'  Ignore. 'Poke' Ignore. 'Po-'

"What's your problem, dude?" I finally snapped. "Nothing, just felt like riling you up," He replied, shrugging.

"Well bad idea, Mr. Player-boy." 

"Is that my new nickname, kitten?" Turning to face the figure standing beside me, all I wanted to do was punch him square in the nose. I hated to be called pet names, it got on my nerves.

"What did you just call me? I don't think I heard right, mind repeating what you said?" Raising my left brow, I folded my arms, waiting for a response.

"Never knew you had a hearing problem, kitten. So sad, you should get help." Wow, was he good at ticking me off, or what? "Now listen, Cameron, I'm only going to tell you this once. I-don't-do-pet-names. Got that in the tiny brain of yours?"

"Nope, I'm going to be calling you 'kitten' from now on. Only because it annoys you." My eye twitched due to all the rage which was building up inside of me. How could someone get under my skin that way? In my entire life, I never imagined myself hating someone. Guess I was wrong, then.