Chapter 15 [Part 1]

♠ Andy's POV ♠

To tell the truth, I didn't even read the letter which I saw yesterday afternoon. You guys know that gut feeling, that if you do something then everything else would be ruined? Well that's how I felt yesterday when I saw this little pink letter and who it was from.

I now held the letter in my hand, staring at it blankly. What a better time to open it than now right? The show was today and I didn't want to be thinking about anything out of topic at the moment. I had enough things to worry about, an example being the song Cameron and I were to present to the audience.

Speaking of which, I wonder how Cameron is handling this 'We don't have a song to present' facade. I don't think that he is the tiny bit worried about that. 

Still holding onto this little pink letter, I began hesitating to open it. Taking a sit on my bed, I took a deep breath and prepared for the worst. Slowly lifting the well sculpted envelop open, my fingers trembled. Shutting my eyes I finally gave myself a little boost, opening this envelop as quickly as I could manage.

This was it Andy, the letter you will either regret or rejoice in reading. Opening my eyes slowly, I began reading the well-formed and neat hand writing of the devil himself.

'Dear Andy my love,

                                   I know that my bad boy act wasn't safe for you. I know that I have done things that aren't worth forgiving and I even know that you are too perfect for me. I've made a tad bit too many mistakes in the past but this is one that I won't let go without clearing up.

                                    Andy, my dearest and most loving companion and friend. I lost you once but I will never in a million years let you slip away again. It's true that we go to different and distant high schools; a relationship would never work out. Could we still give it a try?

                                   I know that you will always reject my offer and that's why I am given reason to kill you. That Cameron guy is no good, same as me. If I can't have you, no one will. It's your choice, get back with me and he dies. Don't get back with me you and he dies. But get this one thing straight.... I am after you and there is no way to escape you little bitch.

                                                                                            Your one and only Jeremy Marco.

P.S Showing this letter to anyone will increase your death percentage five times bigger.'

What the hell did I just read? Jeremy is truly despicable! Why did I even get myself caught up with a guy like that in the first place? It's not like I didn't know that he was in a gang or anything, it's because I knew that's why I wanted to be with him more.

Not knowing my father, I always wanted a male protector, and there came Jeremy. I was so blinded by love that I didn't even realize that I was only one of his toys. I loved a sweet and badass Jeremy, not some murderous freak!

Increasing my grip on the paper in my hand, I knew what needed to be done. A few tears grazed my cheeks because I couldn't hold it in any longer. I was scared, really scared for the first time in my life. Seated here in my bedroom, on my bed, crying over my so called death not, I was petrified.