Chapter 11

AN: Hey guys. I would like to extend my thanks to all of you who voted for my previous chapter. Without your help this chapter wasn't going to become a possibility.  Thank you once more and most of all ENJOY!! ♥♥ And I'd love it if you choose a song for the duet… Please comment your suggestions.

Andy's POV♠

Today I was the one who needed to go meet Jessie at her house. So my mother insisted on giving me a lift, who was I to reject her offer, right? We were now sat in the car as we drove towards Jess' house. She said that she needed to do some last minute homework so she won’t be able to meet me. 

I expected that from Jess, always leaving the important stuff for last. "So mom, are you sure you're okay with me having a boy over? Remember, you don't know who he is," I told my mother about the duet thing and she beamed brighter than ever. Ever since, I've been trying to make her change her mind on having him over.

"I'm okay with anything Andy. You know the guy, the two of you were assigned to a task and I'm just going to go with the flow," She said with a huge smile on her face, keeping her eyes on the road. My mother is killing me here man.

"Sigh... I knew that you never loved me mom. You are always torturing me like this...Sigh" Trying my best, I faked sadness and betrayal but I have a feeling my mother wasn't bothered by it at all. "Oh man up Andy. When I come home tonight I'll know for sure if he's that bad. I just have once question for you," She said, an evil look was already visible on her face.

"And what would that question be?" I asked, raising my brow. I was expecting the most random question at this moment because my mother is unpredictable. 

"Is this Cameron fellow hot?" Wait a minute, did my mother just ask me is Cameron was hot or not? For a moment there I actually thought I was prepared for any question she would throw at me, guess I was wrong then.

"I will not answer that question mom. Don't even go there." I must admit that he was extremely hot but I knew my mother would try to set me up on him then.

"Ah-ha! I knew it. I knew he was hot, no wonder you can't stand him," She said, doing a victorious fist pump then returning her hand to the wheel. "Ha-ha mom, you're very funny, you know that right," Letting out a fake laugh I looked out the window and then realized that we were close to Jess' house.

"Whatever you say Andy but remember this, mother knows best," Winking at me she pulled up in Jessie's driveway. "Thanks for the lift mom, see you later" I said, getting out of the car and walking up to an impatient looking Jess.

"See you later love!" My mother shouted through the car window as she drove off.

"Hey Jess, why do you look as though you're going to shit bricks?" I asked as casually as I could manage, not wanting to laugh at her facial expression. "Dude, you're like fifty seconds late. We can be late for school you know," She said, giving me a playful shove.

"Wow Jess, just wow. You stood there, timing me, wow, you need help." I said while hopping into her car. "At least I'm not the late one," She replied, sticking her tongue out and doing the same as me.