Chapter 14

♠Andy’s POV♠

‘Oh my God, Jessie, Jessie, look at this!’ Hmm what was my mother shouting about this early morning? Letting out a little moan, I cuddled with my pillow a little more. For some reason it felt abnormally warm, but in my case better yet.

‘What’s the matter my lady? - Holy fuck! I was right Ms. Jay, I’m always right man! It’s time to high five me woman.’ With that, I heard the sound of two hands making contact. What was all this commotion this early morning?

Taking in a deep breathe I took in the scent of a very familiar cologne. Shrugging, I caressed my ‘pillow’ a bit more and pulling it towards my body. My pillow was breathing out hot air around my neck area, causing tingles to run down my spine. Wait a minute, pillows can’t breathe!

Shooting up in a seating position, a loud scream escaped my mouth. My mother and Jess were standing in my room, looking at me wide eyed. What’s going on here?

Gulping really hard I decided to finally turn to see who or what my so called ‘pillow’ was. Please don’t be who I think it is. My eyes finally landed on a peacefully sleeping Cameron. What was he doing in my bed?

The occurrences of yesterday came back in a flash, leading me to let out a sigh of relief. For a second there I thought something really happened between the two of us.  Sometimes I love being wrong.

A smile then made its way to my face at the thought of us having our bodies so close to each other, sharing warmth. My skin to his skin, our breath circling each other, sleeping in the same bed, belonging-

‘Okay Andy, stop it right there sister! You’re going insane, it was just a simple sharing of a bed so don’t get all worked up about that,’ I scolded myself mentally and then shook my head.

“Andy, Andy, Andy; my little naughty Andy,” Jess said, folding her arms above her chest and shooting me one of her famous smirks. For some reason my mother was doing the same as Jessie, they both looked proud about something.

“What are you guys talking about?” Oh there it is; the morning voice I love oh so much. Note the sarcasm. “You know exactly what I mean young lady. You plus Cameron in the same bed equals something dirty,” Her facial expression changed from a smirk to a wide grin in no time.

Shaking my head, I couldn’t help but laugh a little at her assumptions. “Jess you’ve got everything wrong, I’ll explain everything to you later.”

Satisfied with my reply she finally dropped the topic. Note what I said, ‘she finally dropped the topic’ not my mom. “So Andy, are you and Cameron an item now?” She asked, a little too cheerfully.

“You’re insane mom, we’re not and that is never going to happen,” I assured her, laughing a little. “That’s not what you said the last time,” She replied in a sing-song voice.

By now you must be wondering what she meant by the ‘last time’, well let’s just say I said the same thing about me and Jess being best friends; it’s a really long story.