Chapter 12 [Part 2]

AN: Hey there, this chapter will be short because it's only a continuation of chapter 12 part 1. I hope that you guys enjoy reading... Updating this when I have 25 votes for this chapter... Sorry I know it's unfair :(

Andy’s POV

     All of a sudden my mouth became dry, and my lips a little crusty. There, standing before me was my ex-boyfriend, Jeremy. What in the world was he doing at my house?

     “Is that how you greet your favorite boy? No kiss, not even a hug? You’ve become cold Andy, really cold hearted,” He said, as calm as ever. I stood there in shock, eying him up and down; he didn’t look much different but just to say more manly.

     “Get your ass off my property Jeremy! You are not and will never be needed here!” I shouted, trying to close the door in his face but he stopped it with his foot. “That won’t do at all Andy, I’m here on serious matters Andy,”

     He pushed me aside roughly as he entered my house. Once inside he faced me and continued speaking, “You’re someone I regret losing Andy, I want you to be mine once more,” Tucking a few loose strands of my blonde hair behind my ears, he started kissing my neck.

     With all my might I pushed him away before he got to my sweat spot. Knowing Jeremy, he will stop at nothing to get what he wanted. He then pinned me against the wall, holding my arms above my head. I tried screaming but no sound exited my mouth.

     “You are going to accept me once more honey. You know you still want me to be yours,” He said, grinding hard on my lower half. His little friend was already in action, poking me as he grinded. “Get the fuck off me Jeremy! Help! Cameron!!” I spat and screamed for help.

     Jeremy was the one person who got the best of me, even in my own household. The sounds of rushed footsteps could be heard as Cameron came down the stairs. The stairs were a good distance from the front door, so Jeremy took this as an opportunity to slap me.

    “Shut your damning mouth! And who the hell is Cameron?” He hissed. I couldn’t help but bare some tears. The pain from the slap, my migraine, and all my aching joints… caused me to break down in tears.

     He was about to lay his hand on me once more but a fist connected to his nose and he fell to the floor. “Marco!?” I heard Cameron say in shock. How did he know Jeremy’s surname? Did they know each other or something? “Killer?! What the hell are you doing here?” What in the blazing world is going on here? How comes Jeremy addressed Cameron as Killer?

     I was still against the wall, too feeble to move, tears streaming down my face. “That’s what I should be asking you, you bastard!” Cameron retorted, giving Jeremy a lot more punches to his body. “You did whatever you did to my father… and now you are messing around with Andy.” With every word a more powerful fist was landed.

     Jeremy’s face was bloody and so was Cameron’s knuckle. It seems that when people called Cameron a badass, they truly meant it because not one blow was made towards Cameron. Getting off of Jeremy, Cameron came towards me then held me close.

     There was no time for me to push him away, because I was already crying on his shoulders. I’m such a pathetic girl, I actually thought that I’d improved over the years, guess I was wrong. “It’s okay, everything’s fine now,” Cameron tried comforting me, making small circles with his hand on my back.

     “T-This is not yet over,” Jeremy got up from my floor and began to make his way out. “Oh trust me, it isn’t,” Cameron retaliated, anger was clear in his voice but he still tried comforting me. Saying same things like ‘it’ll be okay’, ‘he’s gone now’, ‘I’m sorry that happened,’ over and over again.

     “It actually helped a bit but I couldn’t let him see me sobbing like this. I need to push him away. I need him to worry about things and people he really cared about, not me. Pushing him away from me slightly, I looked into his eyes and saw a rare emotion within them. They had such passion and care, full of sincerity.

     “I-I think it’ll best if you l-leave,” With that I pushed him away completely, then rushed upstairs. I knew that it was really stupid of me to do that, but I don’t like boys to see me in this type of condition.

    Before I made my way to my room I saw that he was shocked at a little hurt or disappointed in what I did. I couldn’t understand why he was hurt or disappointed though, it’s not like we have such a great connection. We only became sort of friends today.

    Curling into a ball, I squeezed my pillow against my chest, sobbing, trying to cry away all the pain and mistakes in my life.