Chapter 17

♠Andy’s POV♠

Firm, muscular arms were now wrapped around my torso, hauling me towards its body. A hot breath circled my neck area and I couldn’t help but moan in satisfaction, because it felt so good. I was surrounded by a cloak of warmth; things couldn’t get any better than this.

Suddenly, I felt something hard poking my behind. Wait a minute… Shooting out of the bed, I quickly opened my eyes but regretted doing so in an instant. The sun from the room’s window curtains seeped through the room and directly into my eyes.

Turning my head in all sorts of directions, I realized that I wasn’t anywhere close to my room. I was in some sort of mansion, king size bed, own living set and everything.

Gulping hard, it was time to figure out who or what that was pulling me towards them and also what was poking me. Turning my head slowly to my right, my mouth instantaneously became dry as I stared at the sleeping body. One question was constantly repeating itself in my brain.

How the hell did I get in Cameron’s room?!

But I must admit he looks even more seducing when asleep. Letting out a sigh, I raised my hand then gave him a hard slap across the face. Yes, that was my way of waking people up, don’t judge.

He didn’t surplus any time at all to rush out of his bed, screaming like a little girl. I was going to laugh at his reaction but I really needed to block my eyes at this moment. “W-What the hell? Awe shit…” He shouted at first but then rubs his temples in pain, a hangover I see.

“What the hell? What the hell my ass! What I want to know is the reason why you are naked!” I shouted, trying my best to look up as I was still seated on his bed. Then it hit me… maybe I was naked too. Quickly lifting his duvet off of me, I saw that I was wearing an unfamiliar shirt and a pair of boxers.

“Why am I naked? That is not what you said last night!” Okay where was his going with this? Cameron was still rubbing his temples as he took a seat on the ‘L’ shaped sofa in front of his bed. “What do you mean by that?” I asked softly, I couldn’t have slept with Cameron, could I?

Taking in a deep breath, he opened his legs, leaned forward and then he says, “I guess you wouldn’t remember anyways, you were drunk… That great time, every little detail… Us…” He trails off, now smirking hard at me.

My mouth drops because right now the only thing that was going through my mind was this, ‘Oh my God! I just had sex with Cameron and I didn’t even remember if he was great in bed or not!’ Okay the last part was irrelevant but really, if it did happened I wanted to know the feeling.

“Cameron you mean…you… me…?” I questioned and he burst out into a laughing fit. What was so funny about that? Well other than the fact that I sounded as if I was about to die, nothing else was funny. Glaring at him, he shook his head then grimaced, take that sucker, how dare you laugh at my ignorance?

Still shaking his head at me, he says in an amused voice, “No, no Andy, we didn’t get at it last night.” My mouth was now in the shape of an ‘o’ because I really did over estimate things. He continues by explaining what really happened, “After that rocking party with you and Jessie last night, I brought you to my place so we could go to bed; because trust me, you were so wasted. I got changed in my sleeping clothes and then you said you had nothing to sleep in. I was way too lazy to look for any extra shirt and boxers to give you so I gave you mine,” He lets out a soft laugh, as if remembering something funny.