Chapter 25

A/N: So yes... really short and boring chapter... I know, I know BUT look at the bright side, an awesome, interesting and LONG chapter is coming afterwards! Please be patient my honeys ^-^

School, test and all these assignments are a lot to manage PLUS trying to finish this book is killing me. I'll try my best to update and not leave you hanging for so long.

Cameron's POV has nothing new happening, it just tells how the idea came about :/ SO don't have your hopes up xD

♥Cameron’s POV♥

“So you mean to tell me my plan isn’t good enough?” I ask Ralo, giving him the ‘are you kidding me’ face. He just leans back into my sofa, tapping his chin in order to think of a better idea.

“I never said that it wasn’t Killer but let’s look at it this way, wouldn’t just bursting into enemy territory be a little too cliché and stupid?” He asks, looking me dead in the eye. I knew he had a point there but this was an emergency! My damning girlfriend is being held captive by some asses, what else would I suggest?

“Ralo, you have it all tangled up in your very tiny brain man. They invaded out personal space once, why can’t we just return the favor?” I propose, knowing that I had a point in what I was saying.

“Because if we do, their new gang leader will blast bullets in Andy’s head faster than you can blink!” He exclaims, getting to his feet and clenched his fists, not for once ceasing eye contact.

He was right, that would risk losing Andy even quicker now. I wouldn’t want that, would I? By the looks of things, we’ve got to do something that’s got to do with disguising someone. In doing that, their gang members won’t ever recognize us.

Sitting up in my chair, I couldn’t help but notice the way Ralo was pacing up and down the room. I can see that he was way more panicked than I was; which was a real shocker.

It’s weird that I’m not really worried about Andy surviving or not because I know for sure; if a strand of hair is missing off her head, Marco’s Gang will be annihilated. None the less, they don’t have the balls to hurt my girl because… It’s me they want.

“I’ve got the perfect idea,” He says, flashing me that really evil looking grin of his. I just knew that whatever he was thinking of involved me doing something rather embarrassing.

“And what idea would that be?” I asked, crocking my head to a side, waiting for him to continue whatever he was about to say. Ralo is a smart guy, exactly why he is now temporarily in charge of the gang. But as you all know, I could always do a better job.

Stopping to face me he says, “We should dress as something unexpected and invade their surroundings without them knowing.” That did sound like a grand idea, same to the one I had before. Great minds think alike. Little did I know, his mind wasn’t… so great.

~/~

How the hell do girls manage to wear these types of things? These heels were killing me, far less for the pantyhose stalking. For the past five minutes I’ve been tripping over my own foot as I waked up the warhorse driveway.

Yes, as you might have already guessed, Ralo’s idea wasn’t that brilliant after all. He was so going to get fired when my dad gets out of the hospital. Speaking of which, I like it better when he’s isolated to a bed way more than when he is on his feet.

Knocking on the warehouse really rusty and disgusting looking doors I waited for a reply. Knocking one more time, I shouted, “Warehouse Cleaning!” Luckily, I was at the right place because I heard some muffling sounds coming from the inside.

The sound of a few footsteps later, the door opened, showing a familiar face. What was Jason doing here? Who in their right mind would have thought that Jason would be part of Marco’s gang? Oh well, it’s the quiet ones which are the most suspicious.

Trying my best to sound feminine, I cleared my throat and then spoke up, “So yes… I’m here to like… um… Clean the place?” My sentence came out more like a question than the straight forward statement it’s supposed to be.

Trying to be a little more seductive, I batter my eyelashes a little. ‘Dude you have turned gay on yourself. Ha-ha, wait until Andy sees this,’ My subconscious was right, damn… When all this is done, I won’t show my face to the world for days!

Giving me this disgusted look and twisting up his nose, Jason finally gives in and says, “Well, I don’t recall calling the cleaners… but, you can come in.” Flashing him a closed lip smile, I pushed the rusty trolley in after him as we walked.

Entering the building, the first thing I noticed was Andy’s Back turned towards us as we approached her direction. Observing her closely and making sure that she was okay, I continued following Jason until he sat down next to another familiar face.

Blake. That little sucker and I have hated each other from the time I screwed his sister at his own birthday party. It’s not my fault that she’s hot and really seducing.

Now standing in the middle of them all, Blake gave me this ‘are you a man or a woman, it’s hard to tell’ look. Gulping hard at the thought of my cover being blown, I turned to give a short glance of Andy. As expected, her lips were curled inside her mouth, fighting back a laugh.

Knowing that Andy had already figured all of this out, I just needed to continue fooling those two guys. Clearing my throat and flashing a pose, I say once more in a really high peached voice, “Warehouse cleaning!”

 PCTURE OF CAMERON TO THE SIDE ----->