Chapter 10

♠Andy's POV♠

 "Holy shit, Cameron owns an Aston?! Damn I missed a lot, thanks to my damning mother," The last part she said under her breath but apart from that she literally shouted the first few lines.

Jess and I were now sat on my bed after I was done telling her about my 'amazing' experience. We were so much alike because we both were fantasizing about that car, not Cameron. I wonder if after Saturday Cameron and I are technically friends. What? Nope, that’s never going to happen. 

"So, did anything else happen," Jess asked, wriggling her eyebrows with a wicked grin on her face. Slapping her shoulder playfully, I was now in full-fledged laugh mode. Whipping away invisible tears I gave her the reply of the century, "Um... Let me see, there were a few kisses here and there, we got at it in the car... Hmm what else?" I motioned my hand towards my chin to look as though I was in deep thought.

Jessie's mouth was wide open and her eyes looked as if they were ready to bulge out. I can't believe she actually bought that. Ha-ha so funny, "Close your mouth Jess, I think our air is polluted enough." Closing her mouth she still looked at me in absolute shock.

"You little sl*t. I knew you couldn't resist the charm of Cameron Smith," When saying his name she brought her hand in the air and looked in-between them as if she saw a God for the first time.

Giving her a playful punch to the shoulder for her to shut her mouth I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. One thing you guys should always remember, Jessie Samantha Plummer was and always will be an idiot who reacts in the most idiotic ways possible.

"No, Jess no. Cameron and I didn't do anything at all. We only hugged and I ran inside of my house." I said, giving her an innocent smile. Her mouth formed and 'O' at her new glimpse of knowledge.

"Ha-ha for the second there I thought you won't telling a lie... And there's one thing I know for sure." She said pausing dramatically. To say I didn't want to know what she was going to say was the biggest lie told to mankind.

"And what is that one thing exactly?" I asked, raising my left brow and she gave this maniac laugh which made me shiver a little.

"That you and Cameron will fall in love with each other and live happily ever after while on the other hand I'll be all alone, in a mansion on top of a hill with a hundred cats,"

"One thing you should always remember about me Jess, I don't do love." She just shook her head and tsked me.

"My young one, love doesn't come by choice, it comes by heart," For once Jess said something that sounded wise but wasn't meant for me. I think another reason for her sudden wisdom is because she said that statement in a Chief Monk's voice, bowed her head and clasped her hands. Yep, that's the only reason.

"Whatever you say-"

My mother's voice cut me off as she entered my room. "Breakfast it severed girls." She placed two plates of eggs, bacon and toast on my night stand then continued with her statement, "I need to get to work early this morning so I made breakfast extra early. Dig in my sweets. Goodbye girls, have a great day at school," She hugged and kissed us then walked out the door.