Chapter 15 [Part 2]

♠Andy’s POV♠

As I lay on my bed I couldn’t help but think that I trusted Cameron a little too much. I mean, if we didn’t really know each other and I got a note saying that he was going to be killed because of what not; I would be more than happy; only because I knew him as some arrogant jerk, well I didn’t know him at all.

Was it worth it to trust him? ‘Of course you can Andy. He trusted you with his gang business; why not trust him now, right?’ For once in a long time, my sub conscience made a little sense.

Letting out a deep breath, I rolled over so that I would be now laid on my belly. Hmm… I was feeling kind of hungry. Hopping off my bed, I grabbed my purse from my dresser and made way out of the house. ‘Where should I go for lunch?’ I asked myself mentally.

Already being stood outside of my house, the idea hit me. I should have lunch at that same diner place we went the last time. Noting that it was very close by, I decided to walk there. I really did walk a lot today; it seems that my health is really getting better, huh.

Taking my time, I took very small strides as I walked on the pavement. My neighborhood was really tranquil during the day, but had a lot of teenage parties at night. Energetic, I know.

Being only a few feet away from the diner I heard some voices which I knew all too well in an ally way to my right. It’s not good to eavesdrop but, I was a little curious what the two of them were talking about.

Hiding myself from plain sight, I leaned on a building’s wall, listening closely to their conversation. Rude, I know, but seriously speaking here, you would do the same thing.

“Why the hell would you threaten her like that?” Cameron roared and I could see that his fists were now clenched really tight. It was really hard to see what the other person was doing because the ally was really dark.

“Why don’t you just stay the fuck away from her and stop asking stupid questions,” Jeremy roared as he stood face to face with Cameron. Both boys looked really pissed off, and I wasn’t one to go try to calm them down at all.

“You know what screw this! You’re a dead man walking!” Cameron hissed back at him. I don’t know what happened next but I heard two really loud gun shots. These shocking sounds made me close my eyes and place my hands above my ears.

“Who was shot?” I constantly asked myself as I reopened my eyes. There, lying on the cold, hard ground was Jeremy, in a very visible pool of blood. Holy toast with nutella, did Cameron just kill Jeremy?! Oh my God, he was truly as dangerous as people said he was.

At the sudden loss of appetite, I felt a little faint. Not being able to stand strong anymore, I knelt down on the ground. Did I really just almost witness Cameron killing my ex? This was insane.

I couldn’t move, my brain wasn’t functioning right at all, everything before me was now a blur. Tears streamed down my face. I don’t know if I should feel happy, sad, hurt or afraid because this was totally unexpected.

My hands were now trembling, and were also cold. Sounds of footsteps were coming towards my direction and I really didn’t have the courage or energy to move. The person was now very close to me and I needed to act fast.