Chapter 5

♠Andy's POV♠

"Mom, nothing happened. That's the true reason why I went out tonight without giving you a call." For the past hour and a half I've been trying to explain to my mother the reason why I wasn't home. But no, she won’t believe me.

"Okay, okay Andy. I know that you won't ever lie to me but I need to punish you in some way," She paused, wrapping her fingers around her chin trying to think then continued, "I'm confiscating your guitar and dropping you off to school for the rest of the week." 

That wasn't such a bad deal unless... My mother humiliated me in front of the entire school every morning then, things would be bad.

"But mom. Urgh! Not the guitar man," I begged and I could see guilt in her eyes as she sat on the sofa next to me. "Okay, whatever floats your boat but.... I'm still dropping you off and keeping you on a short leash for the rest of the week young lady," Kissing my cheeks she got up then headed to the kitchen.

"Now go get a shower and some sleep because you reek of alcohol and you look sleepy," My mom said over her shoulder then went on her errand. Not waiting to be told twice I ran upstairs and took a long shower.

I was already out and just needed to dry my hair and get dressed. After drying my long blonde hair a pair of shorts and a red tank top caught my attention. Getting dressed I literally hopped onto my bed with only one goal in mind.

I need to apologize to Jessie and fast.

Grabbing my phone I quickly dialled her number and she answered immediately.

"Oh my Gawd Andy I'm so sorry. I just hope you can forgive me. I've been like so freaking depressed all because my best friend chased me out of her life," Wow she is trying to make me feel guilty, isn't she?

"Stop the blabbering and hear me out for once dammit!" I shouted through the phone jokingly. 

"You seem happy-ish. I'm all ears darling. P.S I'm smiling right now," Jess replied. She was smiling huh? That's good to know, I guess it's because I finally decided to speak to her after her grave mistake.

"Now don't use this against me in the future because this is my first and last time apologizing for my actions. Um... I'm sorry for shouting at you and for all the wrong stuff I did today. So um... Am I forgiven?" Fingers crossed man. Jess has a tricky way of doing things you know.

"We'll just see about that tomorrow. Wink," She hangs up. Ha- ha she just so used my words against me. Oh shoot I forgot to tell her that my mother is dropping me off. Groan.

'Yow Jess... No can do... Mother dearest is dropping me off to school for the rest of the week... Long story... Sweet dreams, don't think about my sexy self too much love. *wink* xxx -A

'Okay and I won't... That's what Massey's face is there for. *double-wink* xxx- J

'That hurt man... Anyways I'm off to bed its really late xxx -A

Throwing me phone to the opposite side of me bed I made myself comfortable under my sheets and after a few minutes I was already sound asleep.