Chapter 4

♠Andy's POV♠

'I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me
You say it's too late to make it
But is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted
All of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights
You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this

All those fairy tales are full of sh*t

One more stupid love song I'll be sick," I sang while playing my guitar as I sat on my bed. I loved singing or playing my guitar when I'm bored, stressed or when I have something on my mind.

As you might have guessed I have two things on my mind, well more like two people. Yes, Cameron and Hunter. If I get mixed with those guys I'll be in deeper shit. 

Yes, Cameron and Hunter are too hot for their own good but they just rip your heart out of your chest, play with it a little then throw it away as if it were to be trash.

In this world girls are so naive to fall in love. I'm not against love but I'm against loving the wrong person. I need to find the right guy because my heart cannot handle another heart break. What if I was to fall for another player and he just toyed with my fragile heart? No, not going to happen.

I'm definitely too strong and smart for that to happen.

"I am so in love with your voice Andy but you should never sing in front of people," I was brought back to reality which had a grinning Jess leaning on my door frame.

"What are you doing here Jess?" I asked abruptly. She just shrugged and gave a lame excuse, "So you mean to tell me that I cannot come and visit my best friend once in a while," She said, faking shock.

"Oh you mean the best friend you ditched this afternoon because you wanted to eat? No, you cannot come and visit her," Responding flatly I placed my guitar back into its case then got off my bed. It was already 6:00 p.m. and I really needed something to eat, desperately.

"I said I was sorry Andy. Gosh, you know how my belly gets; its either I obey it or die of pain. Would you rather me to die?" She was right; her belly is there like a damn monster. Sometimes I wonder where all the food she eats goes. I left my room without satisfying her with an answer.

Finally getting to the kitchen, I made myself a turkey sandwich for myself and one for Jess. I heard footsteps behind me I turned around then handed Jess a sandwich, "Here, you are forgiven but let's get one thing straight, if you ever ditch me again; you will be my personal slave for a week. Got that?" An evil grin was already plastered on my face.