Chapter 26

♠Andy's POV♠

"Oh my god Cameron, push it in! Ahh" I shout, shifting a little at his touch. His muscular arms worked against my body perfectly but he wasn't doing what I told him right. What was so hard in doing that?

"I'm trying, I'm trying. If you won't move so much, then I would push it in faster," He says, struggling a little. For the past few minutes we've been trying to push it through the hole... But no, I was the one who was preventing that from happening. Note the sarcasm.

"Ahh, you know what... Just put the tip in my hand, I'll push it in on my own," I say, taking control of the situation. Cameron just mumbles a few cusses under his breath then places the tip in my hand.

Doing a few twists and turns, I fit it in the hole perfectly. Making sure it all was in; I still tried moving my hands up and down until it just slipped through. 'Took it long enough,' I say mentally, accomplishing what I wanted.

"That's the way you do it Cameron, the way I say," I say, getting up from the chair I once sat on. Fixing his stalking, he takes a sit on one of the stools Blake and Jason once sat on. 

"Whatever dude, I'm not the one who tired you in the first place. That shit is freaking complicated!" He defends himself by saying. Shaking my head, I cracked my neck and stretched myself out. All this sitting can leave your body stiff as ever.

Still continuing with my stretching and fixing of hair, clothes and what not, Cameron taps his foot on the floor. Placing his hands under his chin, a look of deep thought appeared on his face. I knew that something was up so I couldn't help but asking.

"What're thinking about big boy? Isn't it time for us to like... escape?" I ask, taking a sit on the stool next to him. Observing his appearance closely, a slight giggle escaped my lips. I would have taken a picture but let's just say my phone was dead.

If you were wondering, yes, we are alone in this disgusting place. Blake and Jason left a few minutes ago to attend their date. They were even stupid enough to let their 'warehouse cleaner' keep an eye on me.

All I want to do now was ditch this place, go to some hilly spot, kiss Cameron like I never did before, go back home, take a hot bathe then go to sleep. A little too fairytale like, I know; but a girl can dream.

Letting out a sigh and rubbing his face, I could tell that things won't go the way Cameron wanted them to be. Turning to face me, he flashed me this cocky smile before speaking up once more.

"Well Kitten, if we won't supposed to wait for the rest of my gang to call, then, we could just walk out of here without a care in the world," He says, rolling his eyes a little.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He mentioned something about his gang having to confirm a few things with their 'inks' before we could leave this place. Cameron also said some things about hearing a few sounds outside and getting a text from Ralo saying the place is surrounded.

All of these sums up to only one outcome: Do anything stupid and we are extra screwed. I mean, how slow can Cameron's gang's arrangement with their 'links' be? On a serious note, we can have time damning die before they are done!