Chapter 16

#Un-Edited but it doesn't have irritating errors ^_^

♦3rd Person POV♦

The sun was in its rightful position, yellowing the land. The park was now beginning to flood with people, ready to see what awaits them. Parents, guardians and children were now taking their seats in the park, acting calm but were eager on the insides.

You could see the sparkle in the eyes of the little children, tugging on their parent’s garments. All different schools were on their way to perform in this concert but, where was ***** High school?

The host made his way to the stage, hugged in his slick black suit and well groomed hair, to address the audience. With a wide smile glued on his face he began his duties, “Good day ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! We all have gathered here today to cherish the wonderful talents of our gifted young ones, are we not?” He asked, trying to make communication with the audience.

Many people shouted their reply across each other, but the host didn’t take any in account because he was satisfied with the participation. “This year we only have five schools which signed up, sadly we’re down to four now,” He says, continuing with his introduction.

“The school which holds responsibility for Jeremy Marco has given word that he won’t be here today,” He pauses, letting the news sink in. “But rest assured that there is nothing to be worried about because we have many more performers to present!” He convinced the audience, they applauded his speech.

“Now with all this set, why don’t we welcome Melanie Clifford to the stage?” He says, dismissing himself and walks down from the stage. A young girl walked up on the stage, her midnight black hair was up in a very neat bun, she wore a well pressed and very elegant dress accenting all her features.

She was to play the violin, and went down to business right away. Placing the instrument under her chin, producing heavenly music, her performance was amazing. Bowing, ready to leave the stage, the crowd applauded and cheered because the enjoyed her piece.

Returning on the stage and before quickly departing again, the host says once more, “Wasn’t that just marvelous? Now we welcome Jake Opel to the stage.” Once again the crowd claps to welcome him on. His performance was in the form of a short skit presentation.

Having a few assistant students to assist him, he played the main roll of a hardworking man. The story which is told of a man who gave up his life for a lady; a lady who didn’t even know he existed. The ending was just spectacular as they all crashed down at the end of a song. Following the normal trend, the audience would applaud and cheer after the performance.

This time the announcer comes up to the stage but doesn’t look as enthusiastic as before. “It seems that the next two names are doing their part together, making it our last event before we dismiss before the activities. Are Andy Jacob and Cameron Smith here?” He asks, not too sure if he has to come up with an excuse for this one.

Everyone’s heads searched in all directions to see if they knew who Andy and Cameron were. As if on time, Cameron pulled up in the parking space next to the stage, getting out with his guitar’s case. Walking onto the stage he held his case on his shoulders, with his spare hand in his pocket.