Chapter Five

a/n: Just thought y'all should know I'm basically failing English so that means I'm not credited to be writing this haha XD

But, hey, I got an A in French and that's not even my first language xD

Dedicated to Mrs. Militello, who's giving me a C- in her class for getting two 0's on quizzes I never bothered studying for and one zero on a homework sheet I never bothered to do but but came up with the excuse I lost it... #everyteachersfavoritestudent

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT WEDDING IDEAS ON THAT ONE CHAPTER + NO REREAD OR EDITED

"Twenty days until the wedding," Sophie said, grinning.

Keefe smiled. "We're already practically married, Soph."

She frowned. "We act like a married couple but we're not. My last name isn't Sencen and you never told me you loved me in vows," she pointed out, frowning. 

"I know, I know. . . So, what are you doing today?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a loose hug.

She smiled softly. "I'm not doing anything with you," she teased.

He pulled back and gasped exaggeratedly. "Why I never," he mocked.

She giggled. "I'm going to go pick up the dress from the store and bring it to my parent's house. Then I have to go meet Mr. Forkle for an early wedding present just for me. . . " She pulled away and started to rant on all the things she needed to get done.

"I can do something too, you know. It's my wedding too," he said, frowning.

She rolled her eyes. "I know, but it's mostly stuff the girls do."

"What's my job? To show up?" He joked.

She shrugged. "Yeah, pretty much."

He narrowed his eyes. "Come on, let me do something," he pleaded. "I can. . . Go pick up the dress with you!"

"You're not allowed to see it," she reminded.

"Oh yeah. . . I can. . . Go meet with Mr. Glaughin about the flowers!" His eyes lit up. "Yeah, I can do that."

"That wasn't part of my rant," Sophie said, chuckling slightly. "You can go meet with Bronte to talk about the vows and setup and stuff. Take the Imparter and call me if you're not one hundred percent sure on anything. Anything." She narrowed her eyes. "You can do that, right?"

"I'm not twelve," he defended.

"Just making sure. I've got to go, I'll see you." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out.

___

"It's beautiful," Edaline praised when Sophie showed her. 

Sophie grinned. "I know! I can't believe it's mine and I'm actually wearing it."

"It's so surreal. Twenty days, right?" 

Sophie nodded. "Almost three weeks," she said, smiling at the dress. "I'm getting married!"

Edaline laughed. "We've known this for a few months now, Soph."

"He can't call me Foster anymore," Sophie said, looking at her adoptive mother. "I won't be Sophie Foster anymore." 

"Sophie, are you okay?" Edaline asked, frowning.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's just reality settling in, you know?"

Edaline nodded. "Yeah, I understand. It's normal. You'll get over it in a few minutes." She sighed and decided to change the topic. "Where are you going after this."