Chapter Twenty-One

a/n: So there's this Christmas movie that's been stuck in my head for like... ten years. I went ten years without watching it and without it ever being mentioned. Of course only one scene was stuck in my head. I just figured I imagined the entire thing. Then, a miracle happened. My older sister brought it up while I was typing something up on the computer. I wanted to cry when she said she could't remember the title either. We explained the entire plot to my mother, what we could remember at least, and we found out it was called The Christmas Toy (some Muppet movie without the Muppets in it). We watched it last night and I can't believe how much I remember from it lawl. There were songs I hadn't heard since last saw the movie that I was repeating all the words, and scenes I was screaming the endings of. I used to be scared of it, actually, when I was little and my little sister got kind of scared. 

Ooh! And I got a laptop for Christmas so that means more updates since I don't have to fight for rights to the computer with my sister all the time! It's funny though because I have this obsession wit sweatshirts and my mom was telling me and my sister we were about to open two sweatshirts. So here I am, excited as hell to see the new sweatshirt I get to wear to school all the time now. I'm excited, I want to see the print on it. Then I open the package and a laptop is there. I turn to my mom and say, "Don't you ever lie about sweatshirts again. That's a sin."and she started laughing at me.

chapter question will be at the end... be excited!

not reread or edited

ASHLA IS NOW NINE MONTHS PREGNANT. THIS IS FIVE OR FOUR MONTHS LATER, GIVE OR TAKE. 

"So, Cambria. . . "

"Or Callia," Ashla added. "Cambria was Fitz's idea. Callia was mine. I ran out of vetos for the name Cambria."

"I like the name Cambria," Sophie said. "Besides, Callia reminds me of Calla."

"Calla. . . Fitz mentioned the name before."

"Yeah," Sophie said, smiling. "Uh, changing the topic. What's wrong with Cambria?"

"It just sounds a lot like my mother's name," she said. "I'm afraid it won't be original if I do that."

"Naming your children after important people in your life is actually really popular to the humans. Actually, it's a huge honor."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Plus it's fun to learn about the person you were named after and why you were named after them. It could also be a good way to explain to your kid about certain memories. Like if you named her Callia, it would be a good way to teach her about Calla."

"Could you teach me about Callia?"

Sophie shook her head. "We don't talk about what happened when we were with the Black Swan unless we have to. I can't even remember the last time that the word Neverseen was said."

"I think we went a whole year," Keefe said, walking downstairs. "Hey Ashla," he greeted when he sat down next to Sophie.

Sophie turned to him. "A full year? No. . . Actually, no. . . I said Black Swan not Neverseen. I know for sure I said Neverseen at one point in the past year."

He shrugged. "I went a full year without saying it. I still haven't said it. I've only said the word it."

"Yeah, you always get extra touchy when someone brings the Neverseen up. Why?" Confusion filled Ashla's features.

"They, uh. . . Kidnapped Sophie and hurt her a lot. That's why. What if they had killed her at any point in time? I wouldn't be here, married to the love of my life, and all happy and rainbows and alicorns."

Forever Blaze (Sequel to Good Match)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें