Build Your Own Keeper Book + ONIMAN + Interviews

ONIMAN is "Oh no! I Married a Nerd!" (I like that acronym)

ONIMAN FIRST CHAPTER HAS BEEN POSTED YAAAAS

There will probs be daily updates on that like there were on this. 

ONIMAN is very different from this but I'm going to try and keep it at the same pace if that makes sense. 

_

Okay for the other part of the title. It's more of like a funny thing me and my sister just came up with considering I ship Sokeefe and her and my mom ship Sophitz. 

So at first she said Shannon should do three different endings, I said she might as well write three different books with OTP moments and you buy the one you'd want the most. 

Then she said she should just write three different chapters where Sophie ends up with either Keefe, Fitz, or Dex and you just read the one you'd like. I laughed. Then she said that she should copy and paste.

Then I came up with 

Build your own Keeper book:

Where Shannon wrote the same epiolgue but instead of the name of one of the boys, it is just -> _______ where you fill in the name of the guy you want her to end up with so it wastes less paper. 

Am I brilliant or am I just brilliant? xD

__

ALSO

if you haven't noticed, I posted an interview book. So far I've interviewed one of my amazing readers (I see you) and my friend Jess. If you want to be interviewed comment below or PM me. Or PM my other account.