Chapter Eleven

a/n: I wanna learn stuff about you guys. See if we have anything in common other than books. 

First question: What's your favorite part of this story? (you can pick a part from Good Match if you have a scene in that that you love more than a scene in here c:)

Mine, to be honest, chapter 22 of Good Match is my favorite in there because it was just so much fun to write and I love how Keefe has this whole paragraph of ranting about how he loves Sophie and she loves him and why couldn't it just be simpler for him to ask her to marry him and idk I just love it... Plus, it's the chapter she cuts off his mallowmelt supply xD

 In here my favorite part is chapter ten when they got married c:

now for chapter eleven. not reread or edited. 

"Okay, you'll meet up with us at Forkle's house in the Forbidden Cities in five days. Repeat after me, five days." Sophie narrowed her eyes at Biana. 

"Hey, I'll remember that perfectly."

"Says the one who forgot where she put my vows," Sophie muttered, picking up a bag of human clothes. 

"Your words hurt me," Biana said, gasping dramatically.

"Hey, ready to go?" Keefe asked, walking down the stairs. 

Sophie grinned at him. "Yep," she told him. She looked to Biana. "We'll see you at the party. Please make sure to take care of Iggy with all you have inside you. Don't let him feel lonel-"

"Sophie, go have a fun honeymoon. I've got this," Biana assured. "Dex will help me too. Don't be surprised if you come home to a orange iggy, by the way."

Sophie nodded and took Keefe's hand while he held their bags.

___

"Forkle, where are we goin-" Her eyes widened. "The Freemans are here. Hey, guys," she said, almost frowning. She turned to him with confused eyes. "Weren't you supposed to take us to where we're going for our honeymoon?"

His eyes widened. "That's today?"

"Well, we got married yesterday. . . "

"I thought you guys were going to open presents today," he said, frowning. 

"We opened them yesterday because she couldn't wait," Keefe said, smiling at her. 

Mr. Forkle looked at him. "So, you opened them?"

"I wasn't even in the room," Sophie told him. 

"You said you'd be right back," Keefe said. "I thought you were back."

"I told you I was going to bed. Does going to bed sound like 'I'll be right back' to you?"

"Well, yeah. To me it does," he commented. 

She rolled her eyes at him before turning back to Mr. Forkle. She let out a sigh. "Well, we'll just put all our stuff in my room here. You hang out with them and after they leave you can tell us where to go. Biana is at our house taking care of Iggy with Dex. We can't go back there now."

"Why can't you go back?" Mr. Forkle frowned. 

"Don't tell anyone I told you but Dex is planning to propose to Biana tonight." Sophie grinned at the thought. "Man, my two best friends."

"I though I was your best friend," Keefe said with a frown. 

Sophie scoffed. "You were never my best friend. Dex was my first friend when I moved there. . . Actually, technically Fitz was. Really, Keefe, I met you even after Jensi. You're in fourth place for my best guy friend," Sophie said with a grin.