Chapter Twenty

a/n: Merry Christmas Eve. Today would be my Grumpy's birthday if he hadn't died almost two months ago... It's hard to believe it's been so long since that happened. It feels like just yesterday I was posting the note saying he was gone.

Anyways, away from my mushy heart.

Chapter question is do you celebrate anything this time of year?

Obviously, I celebrate Christmas. *squeals* can't wait.

estimate only ten or fifteen chapters left, somewhere in between. It may seem like a lot but remember I basically update like... everyday. So this book is only going to last for another week and a half or two.

There will most likely be no update tomorrow unless I'm really not busy. 

not reread or edited.

"Come on, there's got to be something we can do to get the gender out of you," Sophie said, frowning. "Give in to us, please!"

"We're not going to tell you Sophie," Fitz said, shaking his head.

"What if I want to get said baby a present for when it's born. I need to know the gender for that," Sophie said, almost begging. 

Ashla shook her head. "It's not happening."

Sophie huffed. "You guys aren't my friends anymore."

"We love you too, Sophie," Ashla said, laughing lightly. Sophie just looked away from them, pretending to tear up. "Aww, don't be like that," Ashla fake cooed. She went up to Sophie on the couch and wrapped her arms around her. "Sooooooooophie."

"Nope. I'm not talking to you."

"Sooooooooophie," Ashla dragged on, holding her closer. "Please love me again."

A small smile appeared on Sophie's face but she tried to hold it back. "I just want to be a good godmother and know the gender," she said, frowning. 

"Wait, how come you're the Godmother? What about me?" Biana asked from her seat on the other side of the couch where she was sitting with Dex.

"Hey, you're Aunt by default. I'm the godmother," Sophie said, pointing to make her point.

Ashla laughed and finally let go of Sophie. She went back to her seat next to Fitz. "But seriously, we're not telling you guys the gender."

"How about you tell us one of the names your think of giving he or she?" Sophie said, smiling. 

"Given the chance the baby is a boy, we picked the names Davion and Apollo," Fitz said.

Sophie's eyes widened. "It's a boy?" 

"Given the chances our baby is a girl," Ashla said, narrowing her eyes, "we've narrowed it down to Callia and Cambria."

"Those are some really good ideas," Keefe said, smiling. 

Sophie glared at him. "Who's side are you on?"

His eyes widened. "All I did was say that the kid won't go through school getting bullied for her name," he said, holding his arms up in defense. 

"Keefe!" Ashla shouted. "You gave it away!"

"Her? As in, that's the gender, her?" Sophie looked at Ashla. "You told him?"

"He was there when we found out," Fitz said. "We swore him to secrecy."

Sophie's jaw dropped and she turned to Keefe. She slapped his arm.

"Ow! Hey, I was sworn to secrecy. I couldn't tell you," he said, frowning while rubbing his arm.