Chapter Thirty-Two

a/n: My mom is having her surgery today and she'll be staying in the hospital over two nights. . . *jazz hands*

GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!! In basically every book one of the boys goes bat-shix crazy in my own words. In Exile Fitz is a douche to Sophie, in Everblaze Dex has everything wrong with him, and in Neverseen... well, there's a reason I feel the need to rewrite the ending into my own thinking. Book 5 will probably continue to have it be Keefe which sucks because I love him like he's my husband. 

Also, I will be writing a new advice book where I give advice on ANYTHING so my chapter question is actually asking for you to ask me for some advice xD

So. I'm going to cry if I did my outline wrong for the essay I talked about in the thingy before this. 

not reread or edited

edit: So it's after school. My mom had the surgery and basically they made the inside of her stomach smaller meaning she's going to have to exercise and diet for a long time starting now... That's going to be weird.

"I get my own classroom and everything? That's great," Sophie said with a grin. 

"You were actually personally selected as the mentor they wanted. We gave the pupil a few other choices but they were sure they wanted you even though you've never mentored before."

She grinned and took the paper from her. "Julia LaBois," she read out loud. Her eyes widened. "I had this girl in lunch detention a few weeks ago," Sophie said, rolling her eyes. Within the first week she was given the slot of doing lunch detention every Monday and study hall every Thursday. "When did she get her telepathy?"

"She didn't get telepathy. She got inflicting." Dame Camille smiled. 

Sophie eyes widened. "Inflicting?"

Dame Camille let out a laugh. "No. That's really rare. No, she manifested in telepathy over the weekend. We decided to get her into training right away."

Sophie nodded. "She's a good kid."

"That you met in lunch detention," Dame Camille confirmed.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "She's actually not that bad," Sophie said, grinning. "She decided skipping with her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend was the way to go." Sophie shrugged. "Mentoring for abilities is still on Tuesdays and Thursdays, right?"

Dame Camille nodded. "You've changed a lot in our world but the school schedule is still the same."

___

"I have a prodigy," Sophie said with a large grin.

"What do you mean?" Ashla asked, placing some baby food into Adela's mouth. 

"I'm somewhat an official telepathy mentor," she gushed. "Julia LaBois is a sweet girl, too. And young. She's in level three."

"Remember when we were level threes and you basically started a huge war," Biana teased with a large grin, earning a large scowl from Sophie. "Yes, I know... Don't speak of the past.That stuff is all done. It's just, we can't ignore that there is a past."

"We don't," Sophie said. "I accept my past and everything with it. If it weren't for my past, this wouldn't be my future. I love my future right now."

"You want to know what's really annoying?" Ashla started.

"What?" Biana questioned, looking at Ashla.