Chapter Thirty

a/n: THE BABY IS COMING IN THIS CHAPTER CRYING SOUNDS... IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE IT AND NOW I CAN FINALLY SLEEP

chapter question 1: Have you seen the Out Of The Woods music video yet?

Um, if not... GO WATCH IT. Okay, I'm obvs bias because Taylor is my wce but still, it's fricking amazing. It's not her best (I'm obsessed with the music videos for "Ours" and "The Story of Us") but it is still a taylor-fricking-music video which automatically means amazing. 

(ch. q 2 is at bottom)

I M P O R T A N T :: N O T E

somewhere in the middle it mentions Neverseen because I've decided that in the end, that stuff did happen. I tried hard to not give away any spoilers in case anyone here hasn't read it (in that case: why haven't you yet? Aren't you ever going to read it? o.O) Just a small warning. It doesn't say anything if you haven't read it but it says everythingif you have, if that makes sense.

also, four months have passed since last chappie. not reread or edited. 

-

"GET OUT OF ME!" Sophie shouted, pointing to her stomach.

"You're overreacting," Mr. Forkle said, laughing.

She glared. "It's nine months. He must come out today."

"When's your due date?" he asked, taking a sip from his drink.

She sighed. "Yesterday," she answered, groaning at the end. "He just won't leave." She then started to rant. "And Keefe is no help at all, just so you know. The douche bag does literally nothing."

"Where is he now?" Mr. Forkle asked curiously. 

"He's getting me some food," she answered. She sighed. "Anyways, he never does anything for me. Literally he just sits on his butt all day while I do all the work."

Mr. Forkle looked like he was trying not to laugh. "What is it you do?" he questioned. 

"I sacrificed my entire body and life so this baby could grow inside me," she answered. "I hold the baby twenty-four hours a day. I just want it to come out so he can hold him." A knock came at the door. Mr. Forkle answered it to reveal her human family. "Gosh, is there ever a day that I can come here and they're not," Sophie growled, taking a sip of her drink. 

Kate looked hurt but Mr. Forkle just rolled his eyes. "Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you need to be so rude," he stated calmly. 

"I want it out," she whined. "Can you, like, cut it out for me?"

"You always yell at Keefe for calling him an it but you're doing it right now, you know," Mr. Forkle commented. "Why can you?"

"Because he was supposed to get out yesterday and I'm mad at him," she explained. Then she declared,"When I get mad at him I'm going to call him an it."

"To his face?" Mr. Forkle smiled. 

She nodded. "It's how he'll know he's in trouble," she stated, grinning. 

Mr. Forkle turned to her human family. "Sorry, I told you ahead of time she'd be grouchy," he apologized. "She's calmed down, you can come in."

"Sophie, what are you doing here? Is it safe to travel?" Amy frowned.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "I'd know if it's not fine," she said, shrugging. "Ugh, where the hell is Keefe. Does it really take that long to- Oh, he's here." She stood up and walked up to the door where he walked up. She grinned when she saw what he was holding. "Mallowmelt!" She cheered.